How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

Fee payment in Vajiram and Ravi

As the website says netbanking is to be done at the particular date and time through SBI collect but when done through sbi collect it accepts 3 modes of payment
1.sbi net banking
2.Sbi debit card
3.Other bank debit card
Can I do the payment through other bank debit card or is it mandatory to do sbi net banking(1st mode)
please help asap as my admission date is in just 2 days

Comments

• Save your money kid or atleast help poor people, helping already rich people is not a good idea

root note: Account suspended for posting obscene images
  • mathurema said:

As the website says netbanking is to be done at the particular date and time through SBI collect but when done through sbi collect it accepts 3 modes of payment
    1.sbi net banking
    2.Sbi debit card
    3.Other bank debit card
    Can I do the payment through other bank debit card or is it mandatory to do sbi net banking(1st mode)

All the best.
  • mathurema said:

1.sbi net banking
    2.Sbi debit card
    3.Other bank debit card

This is not a UPSC question per se, but people will be able to help you if you share a screenshot - without disclosing your identity.
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • mathurema said:

1.sbi net banking
    2.Sbi debit card
    3.Other bank debit card

if i remember, during my admission, i paid it thro debit card, the only issue was that they werent accepting maestero card which i had, rather they were accepting visa/mastercard. so you can probably check your card for that. also in other bank debit cards, only few major banks will be there probably like PNB, Canara, boi..not all the PSBs.

an unsolicited advice though, run while you still can, join forum test series/mgp or vision tests, me along with many others regret wasting time , if not money on vaji classes.
  • mains ki test series kab start hongi 2018 wale mains ki & fees kitni hogi vision aur forum ki
  • mathurema said:

1.sbi net banking
    2.Sbi debit card
    3.Other bank debit card

If psbl join forum ias or Rising IAS of Chokalingan Sir.. Or simply do self study with test series..
    Medico...target ias
    Prelims 6, Mains 6* Interview 0
    2018 Do OR Die
  • koi rate bata do mains ka
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog