10 Days to Prelims – 10 Things to Keep in Mind by Anudeep Durishetty CSE 2017 AIR 1
Online/Offline Batch Enrollment For Focussed Foundation Program 2019 (limited seats available)
Click Here :- Details | Register | Download Brochure

Sincere request for serious aspirants

Hi I am a beginner preparing for 2019. I request the people who are preparing seriously for exam for a year or more to suggest which are the things that benefitted you the most and which are the mistakes which you have made and how to avoid them. Please do focus on basic things.
I would be staying in delhi from June and doing self study and also joining forum IAS MGP 2019. I have never been in delhi so any tips like about joining library or where to take a room would also be appreciated.
Please don't give advice that it's not worth it to stay in delhi, I am not taking this decision foolishly. I have done the cost benefit analysis and for me it's worth it to stay in delhi.

Comments

• lastjedi said:

Hi I am a beginner preparing for 2019. I request the people who are preparing seriously for exam for a year or more to suggest which are the things that benefitted you the most and which are the mistakes which you have made and how to avoid them. Please do focus on basic things.
    I would be staying in delhi from June and doing self study and also joining forum IAS MGP 2019. I have never been in delhi so any tips like about joining library or where to take a room would also be appreciated.
    Please don't give advice that it's not worth it to stay in delhi, I am not taking this decision foolishly. I have done the cost benefit analysis and for me it's worth it to stay in delhi.

If you are joining mgp. Younwill get ample advice. Plus theybhave their library.
  • If you have never been away from home ---stay away from butterflies :)

You will get ample guidance from mgp mentors as said by dpagarwal sir
  • khagaul said:

If you have never been away from home ---stay away from butterflies :)

You will get ample guidance from mgp mentors as said by dpagarwal sir

+1for the butterflies :D
    I used to believe that we were burning on the edge of something beautiful.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog