10 Days to Prelims – 10 Things to Keep in Mind by Anudeep Durishetty CSE 2017 AIR 1
Online/Offline Batch Enrollment For Focussed Foundation Program 2019 (limited seats available)
Click Here :- Details | Register | Download Brochure

Lots of unserious aspirant just keep distance (aryan library)

There was a Gang of 4-5 fats Girls in aryan library. From last 2-3 months they always stand near Gate and make lots of noice or comments Lough etc etc. Make lots of unserious momentum.
Last week they kicked out from library by owner after 2-3 complaints.
First times in 2 years history of ORN see some body kicked from library.

After too much insult they just start threatening calls to library lady and that person complaints Daily 10-12 calls with full " Dhamki and maa bahan ki gaali " & all
We had recording of there threatening calls

Library lady Daily crying due to these kind of aspirants

Gang leader claim she wrote 2 times mains but action not showing anything

One side prelims approaching and one side this kind of non sense things going. Tweet to Delhi police they said Register FIR.

Please keep distance with these kind of Girls

Not want to reveal names here but 100% know full ORN aware about them.

Comments

• True

In ORN there are so many "empowered" girls doing all the nonsense n trouble. But fear of Liberals, Feminazis etc force everyone to just keep mum.

I remember, I was forced to leave a room in ORN just 45 days before Prelims exam bcz of the gang of 3-4 girls n 2-3 boys creating lots of noise n ruckus till early morning after drinking, smoking n what not just next to my room.
  • Aisa bhi scene chal raha hai Delhi mein....omg

:trollface: :trollface:
    images (5).jpeg
    211 x 239 - 10K
    prelims 3 ...mains 2+3rd 2017...interview 1(no rank)
    cutoff----kejriwal's range(-+3)

• True

In ORN there are so many "empowered" girls doing all the nonsense n trouble. But fear of Liberals, Feminazis etc force everyone to just keep mum.

I remember, I was forced to leave a room in ORN just 45 days before Prelims exam bcz of the gang of 3-4 girls n 2-3 boys creating lots of noise n ruckus till early morning after drinking, smoking n what not just next to my room.

Faced same thing 15 days before main.
    There was one haryanavi guy who, along with his 3-4 friends, used to drink daily in the adjacent room and the noise/ruckus was there till morning.

I requested him, complained to the house owner but there was no solution. He was ready to fight upon the issue that I called our landlord. And landlord was some another item. Told me to go and study at the terrace(Nov/dec). Since mains was 4-5 days away, couldn't do anything. And just before optional papers, he partied whole night.

• True

Faced same thing 15 days before main.
    There was one haryanavi guy who, along with his 3-4 friends, used to drink daily in the adjacent room and the noise/ruckus was there till morning.

I requested him, complained to the house owner but there was no solution. He was ready to fight upon the issue that I called our landlord. And landlord was some another item. Told me to go and study at the terrace(Nov/dec). Since mains was 4-5 days away, couldn't do anything. And just before optional papers, he partied whole night.

Bro

Landlords in Delhi r really great items n different material. Esp. uneducated one's r grtest items.
  • I know a particular girl from Aryan library who always stands up outside with other beta males and organizes panchayat on various issues. She speaks loudly and other yessma'am beta males nod in her respect.
    There is no dearth of examples like this.. In recent years the number of Ugly fat, Social Justice Warriors (SJWs), beta males, feminists have increased invariably in ORN.
    Many 20 year old tattoo claden, tighties wearing girls who's main focus is to enjoy their stay in Delhi or delay their marriage, distract others with their fashion sense, smell of perfume, new boyfriends every month. Allegedly most if them have written mains but no one has ever seen them sitting for more than 1 hour in library without opening Instagram and WhatsApp.
    Couples and love birds are another big nuisance in libraries. They very well know that they cannot study but still come in library to showoff, watch movies on WiiFi, to show puppy love etc.

Spectrum library isi laundiabazi ki wajah se barbaad hogai.
    Aisi ladke, ladkio ko khul-e-aam beizat karke bhagana chaiye.
    There is no god but God
  • amsc said:

I know a particular girl from Aryan library who always stands up outside with other beta males and organizes panchayat on various issues. She speaks loudly and other yessma'am beta males nod in her respect.
    There is no dearth of examples like this.. In recent years the number of Ugly fat, Social Justice Warriors (SJWs), beta males, feminists have increased invariably in ORN.
    Many 20 year old tattoo claden, tighties wearing girls who's main focus is to enjoy their stay in Delhi or delay their marriage, distract others with their fashion sense, smell of perfume, new boyfriends every month. Allegedly most if them have written mains but no one has ever seen them sitting for more than 1 hour in library without opening Instagram and WhatsApp.
    Couples and love birds are another big nuisance in libraries. They very well know that they cannot study but still come in library to showoff, watch movies on WiiFi, to show puppy love etc.

Which library is peacuful?
  • dpagarwal said:

amsc said:

I know a particular girl from Aryan library who always stands up outside with other beta males and organizes panchayat on various issues. She speaks loudly and other yessma'am beta males nod in her respect.

Which library is peacuful?
    Aisi koi library nahi hai bhai, almost sab me aise praani bhare pade hai.
    Best hai ki had library me 3-4 jagah aisi hoti hai jaha sabse kum distraction hota hai.. Uss jagah ko pakad lo subah aakar ya paise zyda dekar.
    Koi ishq ladaye ya bakaiti karne aaspaas toh chamka toh ek baar. In most cases beizat hone ke baad aashiq log dusre library me gandh machate hai.

Personal room se accha Kuch nahi.
    There is no god but God
  • Lol!!!!!!
  • Loyola library
    [Chana Market Circle,Karol Bagh ]
    - One of the best and decent study hall in every respect.
    I shall bomb the world one day !!
  • amsc said:

Sense u r a victim of one month boy friend???
  • amsc said:

....In recent years the number of Ugly fat, Social Justice Warriors (SJWs), beta males, feminists have increased invariably in ORN.
    Many 20 year old tattoo claden, tighties wearing girls who's main focus is to enjoy their stay in Delhi or delay their marriage, distract others with their fashion sense, smell of perfume, new boyfriends every month....

too much generalization....stereotyping...
    not good
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • There was a Gang of 4-5 fats Girls in aryan library. From last 2-3 months they always stand near Gate and make lots of noice or comments Lough etc etc. Make lots of unserious momentum.

After too much insult they just start threatening calls to library lady and that person complaints Daily 10-12 calls with full " Dhamki and maa bahan ki gaali " & all

One side prelims approaching and one side this kind of non sense things going. Tweet to Delhi police they said Register FIR.

Such Alka Lamba and Shobha De are everywhere.
  • Orn hai ya california beach? Tattoo claden, tightie wearing fatsos everywhere :mrgreen:
  • Orn hai ya california beach? Tattoo claden, tightie wearing fatsos everywhere :mrgreen:

hahahahahhaaha.....
  • sabfixhai said:

Orn hai ya california beach? Tattoo claden, tightie wearing fatsos everywhere :mrgreen:

hahahahahhaaha.....
    hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha......
  • There was a Gang of 4-5 fats Girls in aryan library. From last 2-3 months they always stand near Gate and make lots of noice or comments Lough etc etc. Make lots of unserious momentum.

Can I get their phone numbers ?? I'm into BBWs... :mrgreen:
  • Yes ORN is flooded with girls who wears tight fitting clothes and jsut they roam around here and there with different boys. They always keep number of boys in their friend zone and according to situation they they change their zones from friend to boyfriend. After some time change their zone. They dont have any mental temprament to upsc. Just enjoying their life and liberty in ORN. I m also a victim last year of this situation and before prelims i had to shift my room. Girls who really study they never indulge in show off kind things and are very desent. In bharat palace library are girls are occupied and they dosent seem serious. All the time tea coffee, movies.

Am surprised by the disdain shown by this @D_day3june towards the fatties. .. #respectBBW. :mrgreen:
  • एक कन्या को जब मैंने सिर्फ इतना कहा कि शांत रहे पढ़ने

There was a Gang of 4-5 fats Girls in aryan library. From last 2-3 months they always stand near Gate and make lots of noice or comments Lough etc etc. Make lots of unserious momentum.

दलाल का चाहिए?
    @root भाई मुझे ब्लॉक कर दे यार
  • Wtf is this? Why should others curtail their activities just because you have exams? Didn't realize ORN was a serious aspirant only zone? And relating their outfits with their seriousness level? Wow. Everyday I'm astounded by the kind of people wanting to be civil servants.
    If someone is being non serious or disruptive in a library you should request that they leave, but there gender should not be a factor in stereotyping them. Ek hazar किताबे padhli but akal wahi 2 पैसे ki hai abi tak.
  • panem carbapenem
  • Aap log library jate q ho , bewajah ka ,
    ab se ramlila maidan ya koi stadium me books leke aana cool hokar study krna

Good luck god bless you
  • bhagya ki baat hai bhai , yaha delhi waalo ko dekh ke jalan to hoti hai . sub kuch mila hai inhe
  • Not steriotyping but this exactly is the case ugly fat social justice warriors full of something in them which makes you hate them. And to someone who said that gender should not be a factor in stereotyping them. True, it should not be be but unfortunately it is the case on the ground, though not everywhere but you know a disease can turn into epidemic in no time. Be cautious.

Btw, its a nice thing to bring these issues in light.

Ps. Not undermining nice girls ;) (pre k baad free)
  • bhagya ki baat hai bhai , yaha delhi waalo ko dekh ke jalan to hoti hai . sub kuch mila hai inhe

Sab kuch Mila enhe par ye humse hamari umeed nahi cheen sakte!

Sabkuch Mila unhe par humse IAS/IPS banker wapas apne bachpan ke mastar ji ko mithai khilane ki cahat nahi cheen sakte

Sabkuch Mila unhe pat ek middle class Mohalle se nikalkar... Chacha mera IPS me Ho gya ye bolne ki tamanna nahi cheen sakte

:)
    P. S-dil se likha hai troll karne se bacche :mrgreen:
  • amsc said:

I too have watched numerous YouTube channels in support of conservatives and trump . Nice to meet you !
  • edited May 7

amsc said:

Sense u r a victim of one month boy friend???
    Nahi bhai, Delhi aake life me sabse sahi chiz yahi ki.. Didn't fall for anyone.
    Par dusre ladko ka chutia kat ta hai toh bura feel hota hai unke ghar walo ke liye.

Tumhe kaun si baat buri lagi?
    Committed ho kya
    There is no god but God

Bhai Maine toh 6-9pm niklna hi band karne diya hai
    Vishkanyas agarwal se lekar vajiram wale stretch ko rampwalk ke liye istemal karti hai
    Big distraction

Aapne class 2015 ke pahle ki hai kya?
    Kyuki aajkal ladkia Kuch bhi pehen ke aati hai library ya classes me
    There is no god but God
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog