10 Days to Prelims – 10 Things to Keep in Mind by Anudeep Durishetty CSE 2017 AIR 1
Online/Offline Batch Enrollment For Focussed Foundation Program 2019 (limited seats available)
Click Here :- Details | Register | Download Brochure

How to assess our prepration

How are you brothers I still not getting enough score on insight or vision test series so how to assess my prepration
Rahul kumar jha

Comments

• How much you getting?
  • I am getting between 95-105 in the insights full length tests. This is my first attempt. I am about to complete my first revision.
    What should I focus on during the last 4 weeks? Revise more or give more tests? Please help
  • ak1991 said:

I am getting between 95-105 in the insights full length tests. This is my first attempt. I am about to complete my first revision.
    What should I focus on during the last 4 weeks? Revise more or give more tests? Please help

Bhai insight ya vision ka full length test series kaha se mila plz help me I also need it
    Rahul kumar jha
  • sc said:

How much you getting?

I an getting 80 to 90
    Rahul kumar jha
  • Criska87 said:

ak1991 said:

I am getting between 95-105 in the insights full length tests. This is my first attempt. I am about to complete my first revision.

Bhai insight ya vision ka full length test series kaha se mila plz help me I also need it
    Bhai, mere paas to insights ka subscription hai. Vision main attempt nahi kar raha
  • ak1991 said:

Revise and also give tests
    If you have given insights, do a few full length tests of vision. They would be quite helpful
    But don't do much (5-10 would be enough ) .

Maintain the practise. It will also give a safe range of questions for you to target in prelims based on your accuracy %.

All the best
  • I m getting 35-40 marks first attempt
  • sc said:

ak1991 said:

If you have given insights, do a few full length tests of vision. They would be quite helpful

Maintain the practise. It will also give a safe range of questions for you to target in prelims based on your accuracy %.

All the best
    Thanks. Will give vision full length tests too.
    Few people also suggest revision of test series. What do you suggest?
  • Criska87 said:

sc said:

How much you getting?

I an getting 80 to 90
    Theek hai bhai marks. Don't worry
    1 mahina hai.
    Revise karte raho aur test series attempt
    But atleast kuch test to attempt kar li lena even if you want to focus on revision
  • Criska87 said:

ak1991 said:

Check inbox
  • scsc
    edited May 7
    ak1991 said:

sc said:

ak1991 said:

All the best
    Bhai it depends on your prep level. Revision of basic books is non negotiable along with current material
    Jaldi jaldi kar lo revision
    Jyada time to hai nahin abhi
    Atleast jo questions that you are leaving or getting wrong, unko to dekh lo

Baki some other experts may tell
  • ak1991 said:

sc said:

ak1991 said:

All the best
    Full length series kaha se milega
    Rahul kumar jha
  • sc said:

ak1991 said:

sc said:

ak1991 said:

All the best
    Bhai it depends on your prep level. Revision of basic books is non negotiable along with current material
    Jaldi jaldi kar lo revision
    Jyada time to hai nahin abhi
    Atleast jo questions that you are leaving or getting wrong, unko to dekh lo

Baki some other experts may tell
    Thanks bhai. Abhi basic books aur current affairs pe focus karta hun
  • If eng alone bht achi ho n grammer utni na padha ho to CSAT paper clear hoga
    Rahul kumar jha
  • Criska87 said:

If eng alone bht achi ho n grammer utni na padha ho to CSAT paper clear hoga

nahi mera bhi nahi hua last year
  • Criska87 said:

To abi kya kare grammer bhi padhe
    Rahul kumar jha
  • Criska87 said:

Criska87 said:

To abi kya kare grammer bhi padhe
    grammar kha aati bhai csat me
  • comprehension accha hona chahiye bs , use krne k liye philosophical texts pdo kyuki whi sbse tede hote he waki practice kro, qsn aata he inference, assumption, corollary, main idea, summary in sb pr
  • Vision insight me kuch bhi aaye , es se aap real exam ka taalmel nhi bitha skte .
    Agar thoda bahut bhi jaagruk ho to prelims de do , parbhu sab accha krege

mangalkamnaye
  • Insights tests after 29 anyone ??
  • Insights tests after 29 anyone ??

Hum v vohi dhundh rahe hai bhai
    Rahul kumar jha
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog