10 Days to Prelims – 10 Things to Keep in Mind by Anudeep Durishetty CSE 2017 AIR 1
Online/Offline Batch Enrollment For Focussed Foundation Program 2019 (limited seats available)
Click Here :- Details | Register | Download Brochure

Cheap colour printouts needed!

Where in ORN or any place close to the Delhi metro stations can i get colour printouts for cheap? Pls mention the shop name along with rates.

Comments

• gar_123 said:

Where in ORN or any place close to the Delhi metro stations can i get colour printouts for cheap? Pls mention the shop name along with rates.

How many prints do you need?
  • Around 300 pgs, i guess
  • If you can wait for somedays then gt it done online: printonweb or printster..there are other sites as well.
    Usually xeroxwallas near college campuses print it at the cheapest rate!
  • If you can wait for somedays then gt it done online: printonweb or printster..there are other sites as well.

Needed them within a week :|
  • gar_123 said:

If you can wait for somedays then gt it done online: printonweb or printster..there are other sites as well.

:| :|
  • gar_123 said:

If you can wait for somedays then gt it done online: printonweb or printster..there are other sites as well.

Try contacting them if you don't have other options. I live in Noida and they usually deliver documents within 3-4 days.
  • edited May 6

gar_123 said:

Try contacting them if you don't have other options. I live in Noida and they usually deliver documents within 3-4 days.
    Is there a delievery charge for ppl in NCR?
    I used to believe that we were burning on the edge of something beautiful.
  • gar_123 said:

Is there a delievery charge for ppl in NCR?
    hmm they charge some amount for courier. one can visit their premises and get it done also. Thats all I know..I cant travel much as I live in one corner :expressionless: so I order online
  • gar_123 said:

Around 300 pgs, i guess

Nearby Laxmi Nagar metro station there are many printout shops, for black and white its really cheap like 35-40 paisa per page. you can inquire about color printouts
  • Patel Chest in North Campus. It is near Vishwavidyalaya/GTB Nagar station.
  • Patel Chest in North Campus. It is near Vishwavidyalaya/GTB Nagar station.

What are the rates there?
  • gar_123 said:

Around 300 pgs, i guess

Nearby Laxmi Nagar metro station there are many printout shops, for black and white its really cheap like 35-40 paisa per page. you can inquire about color printouts
    Do u have the contact nos of any shops there?
  • gar_123 said:

Thanks... I'll check them out :)
  • gar_123 said:

Patel Chest in North Campus. It is near Vishwavidyalaya/GTB Nagar station.

50 paise/page, you can get some discount depending on number of pages. But if you can get the same printout rates in Laxmi Nagar then it is better as it is on blue line. For North Campus,you will have to take the yellow line(assuming you stay in ORN).
  • gar_123 said:

50 paise/page, you can get some discount depending on number of pages. But if you can get the same printout rates in Laxmi Nagar then it is better as it is on blue line. For North Campus,you will have to take the yellow line(assuming you stay in ORN).

For colour or black & white prints?
  • gar_123 said:

gar_123 said:

For colour or black & white prints?
    Black and white...but you will get one of the cheapest rates there, even for colour printouts.
  • gar_123 said:

gar_123 said:

Around 300 pgs, i guess

Do u have the contact nos of any shops there?
    There are many shops in Laxmi Nagar. I have card for two such shops. They charge generally 4-5 rs/page for color printout for more than 200 copies.

New Doc 2018-05-10_2.jpg
    1972 x 1200 - 223K
    New Doc 2018-05-10_1.jpg
    2096 x 1312 - 118K
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog