Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open! Community Meet 3 – June 10th | 2PM | Meet Anudeep, Abhishek, Sachin, Apurva and Ankita Mishra & the Toppers of CSE 2017

ForumIAS Factly Review

I have been reading newspapers irregularly since last October. Right now, I have decided to completely stop reading newspaper and aiming for CA revisions.I am confused. I have PT365, Insights Compilation and ForumIAS Factly in my mind. I can only afford a single source since I am also left with all the standard textbooks apart from NCERTs. I am not thinking about Test Series for at least next 20 days.

It would be immensely helpful if fellow aspirants can review Factly in comparison to PT365/Insights Compilations. Would Factly be enough to crack prelims or I should follow popular options available. Please answer keeping in mind the level of my preparation.

Thanks.

Comments

• Shyamw said:

I have been reading newspapers irregularly since last October. Right now, I have decided to completely stop reading newspaper and aiming for CA revisions.I am confused. I have PT365, Insights Compilation and ForumIAS Factly in my mind. I can only afford a single source since I am also left with all the standard textbooks apart from NCERTs. I am not thinking about Test Series for at least next 20 days.

It would be immensely helpful if fellow aspirants can review Factly in comparison to PT365/Insights Compilations. Would Factly be enough to crack prelims or I should follow popular options available. Please answer keeping in mind the level of my preparation.

Thanks.

Pick the pt365 now and read it at least three times before prelims. If you have extreme time crunch then you can prioritize pt365 documents in following sequence
    S&t>Economy>Environment>Government schemes>IR> Social issues> Polity> Culture.
    You can leave last two portions only if you have very less time. Environment, S&T, Economy and Government schemes are must dos and should be prepared very well.
  • Factly is good
    Daily quiz of insights - monthly is even better
    There is no god but God
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog