How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

Govt. Schemes- Shankar IAS vs. Insights

For anyone who as has seen these two sources, which one of these are better for Govt Schemes.

I have seen both of them and found SHANKAR to have more number of schemes but with less details whereas INSIGHTS had comparatively lesses number of schemes but with more details about them.

Please provide your views.
Thank you.
Nothing worth having ever comes easy !

Comments

  • DM_BABU said:

    For anyone who as has seen these two sources, which one of these are better for Govt Schemes.

    I have seen both of them and found SHANKAR to have more number of schemes but with less details whereas INSIGHTS had comparatively lesses number of schemes but with more details about them.

    Please provide your views.
    Thank you.

    ias parliament is by pro for pros
  • ias4sure better
  • shivajii said:

    ias4sure better

    OK
  • DM_BABU said:

    For anyone who as has seen these two sources, which one of these are better for Govt Schemes.

    I have seen both of them and found SHANKAR to have more number of schemes but with less details whereas INSIGHTS had comparatively lesses number of schemes but with more details about them.

    Please provide your views.
    Thank you.

    Do factly . U wont need to cover schemes fom any other source.
  • shivajii said:

    ias4sure better

    would u pls give a reason as well for ur preference to ias4sure...
    We shall overcome.
  • shivajii said:

    ias4sure better

    would u pls give a reason as well for ur preference to ias4sure...
    More schemes covered
  • Is vision's government schemes pdf out ? If they are not releasing it, then what's the best alternative to it ?
  • No it's not out as of now @Dead Man
    Nothing worth having ever comes easy !
  • Will vision be taking out it's govt schemes?
    Nothing worth having ever comes easy !
  • @shivajii I think some schemes are missing in IAS4SURE
    Nothing worth having ever comes easy !
  • there are mistakes in insights modules..plz be careful while reading.
    Sabka maalik domino
  • DM_BABU said:

    @shivajii I think some schemes are missing in IAS4SURE

    One way of doing schemes is to prepare previous years vision pt365 government schemes pdf and prepare remaining ones from ias4sure pdfs which are newly launched.
  • Dead Man said:

    DM_BABU said:

    @shivajii I think some schemes are missing in IAS4SURE

    One way of doing schemes is to prepare previous years vision pt365 government schemes pdf and prepare remaining ones from ias4sure pdfs which are newly launched.
    +1
  • gktoday much better
  • Any idea by when Vision Pt365 on schemes would come?
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
  • Any idea by when Vision Pt365 on schemes would come?

    a chuka hai
  • Link for GKT or Vision schemes pdf?
    When will the part PT365 come?
  • Any idea by when Vision Pt365 on schemes would come?

    a chuka hai
    Bhai. Plz share. TIA
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
  • Any idea by when Vision Pt365 on schemes would come?

    a chuka hai
    Kab aa gayi bhai
  • Any idea by when Vision Pt365 on schemes would come?

    a chuka hai
    Upload it here
  • Somebody plz upload the vision pt365 scheme here.
    Nothing worth having ever comes easy !
  • DM_BABU said:

    Somebody plz upload the vision pt365 scheme here.

    Agaye kya market mein?
  • @hunkaar log upar toh yehi bata rahe hai
    Nothing worth having ever comes easy !
  • If vision ias monthly complications are followed , and not PT365, then which months shd be covered from vision ias monthly magazines???
  • TetleyTea said:

    If vision ias monthly complications are followed , and not PT365, then which months shd be covered from vision ias monthly magazines???

    मेरी सलाह मानो तो जुलाई से फरवरी तक का कर लो
  • TetleyTea said:

    If vision ias monthly complications are followed , and not PT365, then which months shd be covered from vision ias monthly magazines???

    TetleyTea said:

    If vision ias monthly complications are followed , and not PT365, then which months shd be covered from vision ias monthly magazines???

    TetleyTea said:

    If vision ias monthly complications are followed , and not PT365, then which months shd be covered from vision ias monthly magazines???

    Jan 2017 to April 2018
  • Government schemes pdf is out now.
  • @Dead Man thanks man
    Nothing worth having ever comes easy !
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog