Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Revision of Economy through MCQs and Quizzes           (2) Revision Classes on Indian & World Geography
(3) Fast-Paced Revision Course of Indian Polity                    (4)Most important topics for Modern Indian History
(5) Crash course on Art and Culture                                       (6) Last minute Practice Course to qualify CSAT Paper 2
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

Rape is Consensual in Haryana. :)

Comments

• Disturbing...very very disturbing
  • Haryana JAT- Just Animal Type. Biggest Ass hole community in the world. even worse then ISIS

guy who posted this is also a jat , cant brush everyone with single color....tho Jats certainly are very obnoxious :trollface: but my 2 Jat friends were really decent guys, vry studious and hardworking
    studying has nothing do to with mentality, many good student still say rape happens because of women, even female teachers in harayana says that
  • Haryana JAT- Just Animal Type. Biggest Ass hole community in the world. even worse then ISIS

guy who posted this is also a jat , cant brush everyone with single color....tho Jats certainly are very obnoxious :trollface: but my 2 Jat friends were really decent guys, vry studious and hardworking
    studying has nothing do to with mentality, many good student still say rape happens because of women, even female teachers in harayana says that
    Jat, Gujjar , Yadav :trollface:

True

• Lets not get very surprised by this.
    Ask your family, your mom and dad.
    It is not only haryana it is whole india which blames the 'friendship' , 'interaction' 'cloths' 'laughter' etc for rape.

But yes when it comes to the honour, they don't think much before killing their own daughters.
    Girls who say that their parents are not like this. Should tell their parents that they love someone and the boy is not of the same caste. And see the love.

There will be increased love from parents if the boy belongs to a lower caste or if the boy belongs to some other state.

And when it comes to religion i think whole india is sensitive. If you say it is not, try your parents and see the love.

Problem is very basic. When it comes to gender equality or parity , people call it feminism and brush it aside. When it comes to reservation , people call it casteism. But when it comes to marriage they call marrying within caste , saving their so called honour. Family members take pride, even kids take pride that they love their parents so much that they did not offend them etc.

Take a look at this UP man beating his wife in public

We in india can not accept independence of a person. We can not respect it for others too. If you find this video 'surprising' 'eye opening' well them kindly open your eyes well. Because their is nothing new.

When i was in school , i never wanted to be counted among those girls who talk too much with boys, who stand outside the class talking to boys etc. talking or friendship with boys was so attached to our character.
    You can easily see how many girls resort to 'tying rakhis' on boys they want to have friendship with. So that the class knows and her family knows that boy is 'safe' 'like a brother'.
    I never made any brother in school because even then I abhorred this excuse or idea.

So yes, the taboos will go on. The pride will go on. Its india.
  • ruush said:

Lets not get very surprised by this.
    It is not only haryana it is whole india which blames the 'friendship' , 'interaction' 'cloths' 'laughter' etc for rape.

But yes when it comes to the honour, they don't think much before killing their own daughters.
    Girls who say that their parents are not like this. Should tell their parents that they love someone and the boy is not of the same caste. And see the love.

There will be increased love from parents if the boy belongs to a lower caste or if the boy belongs to some other state.

And when it comes to religion i think whole india is sensitive. If you say it is not, try your parents and see the love.

Problem is very basic. When it comes to gender equality or parity , people call it feminism and brush it aside. When it comes to reservation , people call it casteism. But when it comes to marriage they call marrying within caste , saving their so called honour. Family members take pride, even kids take pride that they love their parents so much that they did not offend them etc.

We in india can not accept independence of a person. We can not respect it for others too. If you find this video 'surprising' 'eye opening' well them kindly open your eyes well. Because their is nothing new.

When i was in school , i never wanted to be counted among those girls who talk too much with boys, who stand outside the class talking to boys etc. talking or friendship with boys was so attached to our character.
    You can easily see how many girls resort to 'tying rakhis' on boys they want to have friendship with. So that the class knows and her family knows that boy is 'safe' 'like a brother'.
    I never made any brother in school because even then I abhorred this excuse or idea.

khoon jalaa liya faaltu mai hi apnaa.... :D :D :D
  • look this video ..wife beating husband ..... :| :| :|
    The pride will go on. Its india.

Wife Beating Husband and his Girlfriend

• look this video ..wife beating husband ..... :| :| :|
    The pride will go on. Its india.

Wife Beating Husband and his Girlfriend

Bnde ko Asar kha ho rha wo to mje le rha hai Pitne ka! Hand rha hai! :mrgreen: :tongue:
  • Nothing new.
    Everyone knows about this.

My problem is with quint though...esp. the clickbait articles and videos and also if you have read their Kulbushan Jadhav's article :mrgreen:

https://www.newslaundry.com/2018/01/08/quint-story-kulbhushan-jadhav-chandan-nandy
    https://www.newslaundry.com/2018/01/09/quint-jadhav-story-fiasco-digital-journalism
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.

Long live Revolution, Down with ForumIAS. Ban me Mods
  • edited April 7
    Ladkiyan bhi responsible hai rape k liye...rape has a number of reasons behind it...one of the reasons is the freedom enjoyed by girls...

ab jab pata hai ki tum surakshit nahi ho samaj me, to kuch steps to lene hi padenge safety k liye...par jaise hi ye baat ladkiyon ko bolo social media pe wo #mychoice ka nara lagane lagti...hostel me zaldi entry karne ka niyam banao to protest karti hain...azeeb hai..tumhe apni surakhsa ki chinta khud nahi...apna risk khud increase karti ho

aisa nahi hai ki jo helmet pehen k chalta hai ya overspeed driving karta hai uska accident nahi hota..par precaution lene se risk to kam ho hi jata hai

ab ye tumhari choice hai ki tumhe #mychoice #mychoice khelna hai ya #mysafey #mysafety..choice is urs

society idealist nahi hai,...na kabhi ho sakti hai..crimes hote rahenge...par we can reduce the probablity by taking precautions

apni suraksha k zimmedaar tum khud ho...kitna bhi dialogue maar lo ki law n order aisi hai waisi hai..logo ki soch aisi hai waisi hai...kuchh nahi hoga..safety measures logi to hi kuchh ho sakta hai...and these measures will certainly reduce ur freedom..freedom se compromise karna ha ya safety se wo aapki choice hai

maine jo janhit me upar likha hai..bilkul achhe intention se...uspe kuchh chu mujhe criticise karenge...illogical arguments karenge..maine likha hai " one of the reasons ", par wo jaan bujh ke ise " the only reason " interpret karenge....mujhe sexist..patriarch..orthodox..etc etc kahenge...lekin sach to sach hai babu chahe kitna bhi liberalism and feminism ka dhol peet lo
  • ####2 person :D

1. a man incessantly fighting for men's cause on forum ...
    2. a woman fighting for women's cause on forum ...

we should salute to them .... :| :| :|

• Ladkiyan bhi responsible hai rape k liye...rape has a number of reasons behind it...one of the reasons is the freedom enjoyed by girls...

ab jab pata hai ki tum surakshit nahi ho samaj me, to kuch steps to lene hi padenge safety k liye...par jaise hi ye baat ladkiyon ko bolo social media pe wo #mychoice ka nara lagane lagti...hostel me zaldi entry karne ka niyam banao to protest karti hain...azeeb hai..tumhe apni surakhsa ki chinta khud nahi...apna risk khud increase karti ho

aisa nahi hai ki jo helmet pehen k chalta hai ya overspeed driving karta hai uska accident nahi hota..par precaution lene se risk to kam ho hi jata hai

ab ye tumhari choice hai ki tumhe #mychoice #mychoice khelna hai ya #mysafey #mysafety..choice is urs

society idealist nahi hai,...na kabhi ho sakti hai..crimes hote rahenge...par we can reduce the probablity by taking precautions

apni suraksha k zimmedaar tum khud ho...kitna bhi dialogue maar lo ki law n order aisi hai waisi hai..logo ki soch aisi hai waisi hai...kuchh nahi hoga..safety measures logi to hi kuchh ho sakta hai...and these measures will certainly reduce ur freedom..freedom se compromise karna ha ya safety se wo aapki choice hai

maine jo janhit me upar likha hai..bilkul achhe intention se...uspe kuchh chu mujhe criticise karenge...illogical arguments karenge..maine likha hai " one of the reasons ", par wo jaan bujh ke ise " the only reason " interpret karenge....mujhe sexist..patriarch..orthodox..etc etc kahenge...lekin sach to sach hai babu chahe kitna bhi liberalism and feminism ka dhol peet lo

80 saal wali aurat or 4 saal wali bachi ka bhi rape hota hai usme kiski galati hai ab 4 saal ki baachi ko precaution ka matlab pata hoga ki nahi aur 80 saal wali buddi sexy kapde phen kar to nahi nikalti hogi na hi der raat ko sadak par ghumti hogi
  • Ladkiyan bhi responsible hai rape k liye...rape has a number of reasons behind it...one of the reasons is the freedom enjoyed by girls...

@freeman k bichde hue bhai ho kya , shi baat he climate change se fight krne k liye mitigation and adaptation krna pdte he, same rape/eveteasing/etc se bachne k liye bhi aise steps lene pdenge kyuki govt toh kuch kr nhi paa rhi, law enforcement fail he or londe sexually frustrated (i am absolving these people by anymeans)...jesa desh wesa bhesh jb Miami ho toh bikini phno pr jb Haryana ho toh suit phno chances reduce ho jayenge glt hone ke , wese krne wale toh saari me bhi kr dete
  • India badly need sex education. Liberalisation of women's vagina from the shackles of the patriarchy is necessary.
  • ruush said:

Rest of us aren't that bad as haryanvis, UPitees and biharis.
  • shivajii said:

ruush said:

yaar ab tum phir se suru ho gaye :trollface: kitna regionalism hai mere dost me :trollface:
  • shivajii said:

ruush said:

yaar ab tum phir se suru ho gaye :trollface: kitna regionalism hai mere dost me :trollface:
    :trollface: :trollface: :mask:
  • aaj rasleela chl rhi , kl janmdin tha bs jldi se kl marandin or ho jaye toh relief mile is shor se
  • South me bhi hota hai..north-east me bhi..

Jahan Jahan khada hota hai, wahan waha rape hota hi hai

Bhai women on washington street dekh lo.. at even har jagah hota hai... africa me to halat aur bahut gandi hai.. women have to protect themselve 1st. Men on road is useless, but men with gold chain can attract crime.. Women on road anyway vulnurable........

please boycott those men who disrespect women and treat them subordinate.... please

also

Please boycott those women also who consider males subordinate.....

• edited April 7

shivajii said:

ruush said:

ऑस्ट्रेलिया एक बहुत महंगा देश है , पर सार्वजनिक सेवा बहुत अच्छी है। तो एक बार हुआ यूँ कि बनारस से आस्ट्रेलिया एक परिवार छुट्टियों में यात्रा कर रहा था . साथ मे उनके पिता भी थे। राजमार्ग के मध्य में वो लोग कार से जा रहे थे। एक स्थानीय महिला उनके के पीछे पीछे अपनी कार चला रही थी. उस स्थानीय महिला ने अचानक देखा कि आगे वाली जिस कार में भारतीय परिवार यात्रा कर रहा था, उसकी खिड़की में से एक वृद्ध सज्जन ने अपना सिर बाहर निकाला और उन्हे खून की उल्टियां होने लगीं
  • shivajii said:

ruush said:

ऑस्ट्रेलिया एक बहुत महंगा देश है , पर सार्वजनिक सेवा बहुत अच्छी है। तो एक बार हुआ यूँ कि बनारस से आस्ट्रेलिया एक परिवार छुट्टियों में यात्रा कर रहा था . साथ मे उनके पिता भी थे। राजमार्ग के मध्य में वो लोग कार से जा रहे थे। एक स्थानीय महिला उनके के पीछे पीछे अपनी कार चला रही थी. उस स्थानीय महिला ने अचानक देखा कि आगे वाली जिस कार में भारतीय परिवार यात्रा कर रहा था, उसकी खिड़की में से एक वृद्ध सज्जन ने अपना सिर बाहर निकाला और उन्हे खून की उल्टियां होने लगीं
    राजमार्ग के मध्य में वो लोग कार से जा रहे थे। एक स्थानीय महिला उनके के पीछे पीछे अपनी कार
    उसने अपने कैमरे में ये दृश्य कैद कर लिया तथा तत्काल एम्बुलेंस सेवा के लिए पुलिस को इत्तिला कर दी.
    कुछ ही मिनटों के भीतर, हेलीकॉप्टर एम्बुलेंस मौजूद हो गयी ।

पिता को तुरंत स्ट्रेचर पर लिटाया गया और ऑक्सीजन शुरू कर दी गयी परिवार को उन सेवाओं के लिए 2 लाख रुपये का भुगतान करना पड़ा ..

सदमे का शिकार पुत्र, पिता से लड़ने लगा बोला कि.
    ई ऑस्ट्रेलिया हौ,,,,,
    बनारस नाही,,,,,,,
    तोके का जरूरत रहल,,,,,,
    पान खाके बाहर थूके क,,,,,,,
  • edited April 7

shivajii said:

ruush said:

राजमार्ग के मध्य में वो लोग कार से जा रहे थे। एक स्थानीय महिला उनके के पीछे पीछे अपनी कार
    उसने अपने कैमरे में ये दृश्य कैद कर लिया तथा तत्काल एम्बुलेंस सेवा के लिए पुलिस को इत्तिला कर दी.
    कुछ ही मिनटों के भीतर, हेलीकॉप्टर एम्बुलेंस मौजूद हो गयी ।

पिता को तुरंत स्ट्रेचर पर लिटाया गया और ऑक्सीजन शुरू कर दी गयी परिवार को उन सेवाओं के लिए 2 लाख रुपये का भुगतान करना पड़ा ..

सदमे का शिकार पुत्र, पिता से लड़ने लगा बोला कि.
    ई ऑस्ट्रेलिया हौ,,,,,
    बनारस नाही,,,,,,,
    तोके का जरूरत रहल,,,,,,
    पान खाके बाहर थूके क,,,,,,,
    :lol: :lol:

Mod Note:
    Just chill out, guys and girls. Don't generalize, don't resort to flaming, and don't take things too seriously.
    This thread has served it's purpose (a bit more as well, apparently) and will hence be closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog