How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

[OPEN TEST] ForumIAS All India Simulator Test -1 - Instructions

Dear Friends,

This is regarding all India Simulator Test - 1 - which is Open to all. Please read the below carefully :smile:

1. If you are located in New Delhi, and have applied for Offline Mode, please appear in Offline Mode. It will help you. Really. Also, this test may be free, but we have already printed papers for you, so you will end up wasting lot of paper :( if you dont write the test.

2 . Your hall tickets can be downloaded from http://hallticketprelims.forumias.com . You can bring a printout or show it on your mobile device. Even online students can download the hallticket, just for the feel :tongue:

3. Reporting time will be twenty minutes before the commencement of the test. So please be early. Dont be late, or you will end up disturbig other candidates
4. For online students, the test will go online at 12:30PM ( Afternoon ) . For all students, including Test Series Students. You can either appear in the online OR Offline Mode, but not both.
5. If you open the paper in online mode by any chance, your test is over and you cannot write the test in offline mode. So please do not open the test in the online mode if you are an offline student.
6. The Venue is ForumIAS Academy, 1st Floor, IAPL House, 19, PUSA Road, Near Karol Bagh Metro Station.
7. We also have a warm test quiz lined up for you. You can attempt it by visiting http://academy.forumias.com
8. Your roll numbers have changed. Please use your new roll number as available on academy.forumias.com platform for all future tests.

ForumIAS

Comments

• Is it necessary to write warmup test ? Any link with tomorrow's test ?
  • Can we appear in online mode tomorrow evening.....because some of us may b having classes during daytime at different institutes

Or we have to stick to timing in online mode too

• lalalash said:

Is it necessary to write warmup test ? Any link with tomorrow's test ?

It’s a quiz.

It will be a good idea.
  • sindbad said:

Can we appear in online mode tomorrow evening.....because some of us may b having classes during daytime at different institutes

Or we have to stick to timing in online mode too

Please appear in offline mode.

If you want suitable timing, reach out to Vinay on Whatsapp at 9821711605

Secondly , if you are doing any optional classes at this time, it’s really late.
  • @ForumIAS Any possibility of slot change ? Want to appear in offline mode but i have different mock test scheduled at same time, 12 pm. Kindly look into same.
  • @ForumIAS Any possibility of slot change ? Want to appear in offline mode but i have different mock test scheduled at same time, 12 pm. Kindly look into same.

Reach out to Vinay at 9821711605. Whatsapp him. Get an early slot.
  • ForumIAS said:

@ForumIAS Any possibility of slot change ? Want to appear in offline mode but i have different mock test scheduled at same time, 12 pm. Kindly look into same.

Dnt use WA . E-mailed him at 7 p.m only. No response so far. Must be engaged , it seems.
  • @ForumIAS I am facing difficulty in logging in for warm up test. When I am trying to sign in, it says I have to register. When I sign up, it says my number is registered. Please help
  • edited March 31

ForumIAS said:

@ForumIAS Any possibility of slot change ? Want to appear in offline mode but i have different mock test scheduled at same time, 12 pm. Kindly look into same.

Dnt use WA . E-mailed him at 7 p.m only. No response so far. Must be engaged , it seems.
    Same here...tried to contact him on whatsapp..no reply from mr vinay....may be busy with tomorrow's preparation
  • The hall ticket file is asking for password.. What should we put in there
    all i need is You Lord
  • doc said:

The hall ticket file is asking for password.. What should we put in there

Mobile number!
  • edited March 31
    ForumIAS said:

Tomorrow is exam and no response till now. Dnt know if i can appear in early slot, even if then what time ? If not is it possible post 2 p.m either ??

Dont use WA, neither carry net loaded mobile. Still will try for once again. But disappointed..

Dnt live close to karol bagh that i can reach within minutes... Will go for my other test but wanted to appear for this one seriously... Disappointed with lackadaisical approach.
    If this was case, shouldn't u have had a buffer day in between ??

Anyways, u did your part .. may be not all free tests come with proper plans !! :Sa
  • Platoon said:

doc said:

Mobile number!
    Nope :(
    all i need is You Lord
  • Is it possible to register now ?
  • doc said:

Platoon said:

doc said:

Mobile number!
    Nope :(
    Thank u @ForumIAS ..I got it
    all i need is You Lord
  • ForumIAS said:

Tomorrow is exam and no response till now. Dnt know if i can appear in early slot, even if then what time ? If not is it possible post 2 p.m either ??

Dont use WA, neither carry net loaded mobile. Still will try for once again. But disappointed..

Dnt live close to karol bagh that i can reach within minutes... Will go for my other test but wanted to appear for this one seriously... Disappointed with lackadaisical approach.

Anyways, u did your part .. may be not all free tests come with proper plans !! :Sa
    If you are unable to come at the given time, you can come at 2.15pm and write the test in the last slot.
  • ForumIAS said:

ForumIAS said:

If you are unable to come at the given time, you can come at 2.15pm and write the test in the last slot.
    Thank u. Can sleep at peace now.
  • Can we write online test anytime after 12:30pm
  • when will online exam start?
  • @DrKingSchultz @DrKingSchultz_old @DrKingSchultz ( Which one are you man? )

Writing the open Test :D ??
  • where is registration link?
  • website down, cannot open the link
  • Website Down.

Sir, from next time better conduct test like Vision, i.e. test time spread over 3 days so that the load on ur servers is better spread out.
  • Website is still down. Kindly help us out. Was looking forward to this test. Thank you.
  • Found the exam extremely tough ! Agar Aisa paper aane waala hai toh I have no chance
    Sab yeh sochte hai ki hero woh hota hai joh jeetta hai.
    mera yeh manana hai ki hero woh hai joh haarta hai ... kyun ki wohi jaanta hai jeetne ki asli value!
  • When the answer keys will be released? @ForumIAS
  • Found the exam extremely tough ! Agar Aisa paper aane waala hai toh I have no chance

Plus point is that you have still two months to overcome the barrier. ATB
  • @ForumIAS Please give an indicative score which could be considered appropriate at this stage. Test was tough. Some guidance would be helpful :)
  • Dhaaga khol diya re test toh
  • Found the exam extremely tough ! Agar Aisa paper aane waala hai toh I have no chance </blockquote

@never_back_down

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog