How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

ORN- not safe. act accordingly.

fellow aspirants please be vigilant and act safe in ORN...

around 30 mins ago.. my flatmate's mobile was snached.... on gangaram road..near gurudwara...

and many burglary incidents are happening in flats and rooms... thieves take away electronic items....

and in last 1 week..2 dead bodies have been found in sindi park...one because of gold chain snatching ...one's reason unknown to me...

Comments

• edited March 27
    Sahi bol re haal me Mara dill tisri bar Chori hoyo se orn me :wink: :heart:

[content removed for being irrelevant, User account may be suspended ]
  • edited March 27

act accordingly.. !!! :p
  • On serious note, can the snatchers,thieves,murders be our fellow aspirants.who knows, may be paucity of money, gf shopping, coaching folding lodging is forcing them to do so.
    There is also huge economic variations among aspirants and some elite aspirants do not hesitate to flex their money power consequently breeding jealousy and complex among generous class forcing them to go for such illicit activities. However chances of they being small room brokers, vendors, room owners can't be ruled out :smile:
  • Terahi said:

act accordingly.. !!! :p
    Thnx going to lodge fir @delhi_police hope it helps :smile:
  • दिल्ली रहने लायक नहीं बची ।

अपने अपने घरों की ओर कूच किया जाए ।

Gharwale kuchal denge :frowning:

घर पर ईमोसनल ब्लेकमैलिंग होगी पेरैंट्स और नयी पड़ोसन के द्वारा :D :D
    You better be careful kid
  • fellow aspirants please be vigilant and act safe in ORN...

around 30 mins ago.. my flatmate's mobile was snached.... on gangaram road..near gurudwara...

and many burglary incidents are happening in flats and rooms... thieves take away electronic items....

and in last 1 week..2 dead bodies have been found in sindi park...one because of gold chain snatching ...one's reason unknown to me...

correction + update=

correction=today snatching happened in the small lane near more, near gurudwara.

update= respected police have registered complain under lost and found category !!!
  • Snatchings and thefts have occurred many times in orn in last few years ..
    Also a guy's laptop was stolen 2 yrs back from his room in building next to mine..
    We should keep main gate locked...
    Don't keep ur phone in ur hand while on road or hold it tightly keeping in mind that someone may snatch..
    I have stopped wearing gold chain after coming here.. Gold chains or artificial golden chains can really put someone in danger ...not only in orn but anywhere..
    all i need is You Lord
  • doc said:

Snatchings and thefts have occurred many times in orn in last few years ..
    Also a guy's laptop was stolen 2 yrs back from his room in building next to mine..
    Don't keep ur phone in ur hand while on road or hold it tightly keeping in mind that someone may snatch..
    I have stopped wearing gold chain after coming here.. Gold chains or artificial golden chains can really put someone in danger ...not only in orn but anywhere..

Haan ek bande par fire bhi kar diya tha abhi recently. PAta nahi vo zinda h ya mar gaya.
  • edited March 26
    Snatchers me se bahut se to vo log niklenge jinko bodybuilding ka craze h aur supplements ke liye pese nahi h ya fir gf ko CCD le jane ke liye pese nahi h :mrgreen:
  • Bad_Bunny said:

Terahi said:

Vo tumhe loote usse pehle tum use loot lo
    Hume to loot Lita Milke husna walo ne, goro gore galo ne silky balo ne :wink: :blush:
  • Terahi said:

Bad_Bunny said:

Terahi said:

Hume to loot Lita Milke husna walo ne, goro gore galo ne silky balo ne :wink: :blush:
    :mrgreen: :trollface: tennu Kala Chashma jachda ni jachda ae gore mukhre te.... :mrgreen: :trollface:
  • doc said:

Snatchings and thefts have occurred many times in orn in last few years ..

Bilkul shi... no need to show gold n all at public places! And also even artificial ornaments can land you in trouble, aptly said!
  • Platoon said:

Terahi said:

Bad_Bunny said:

Terahi said:

:mrgreen: :trollface: tennu Kala Chashma jachda ni jachda ae gore mukhre te.... :mrgreen: :trollface:
    Chahe gori ho ya Kali ho seene se lagane wali ho :trollface: :tongue: :blush:
  • Terahi said:

[content removed for being irrelevant, User account may be suspended ]

Jo Karna hai Kar apni Marji ka Malik hain tu virtual elitism enjoy kar le Kar ja aa bail Manno maar :smile:
  • i m living in 6 block on top floor. last tuesday around 2.30 PM i heared some noise onn3rd floor which was close from last some days. i went on check then a boy was breaking the door by hammer and iron rod. i went back to my room and called my flatmate then both starting to go to see but we found he locked our door from outside and during the time he easily escaped. Even during day time its not safe in ORN.
  • Prateek.v said:

i m living in 6 block on top floor. last tuesday around 2.30 PM i heared some noise onn3rd floor which was close from last some days. i went on check then a boy was breaking the door by hammer and iron rod. i went back to my room and called my flatmate then both starting to go to see but we found he locked our door from outside and during the time he easily escaped. Even during day time its not safe in ORN.

:o
    all i need is You Lord
  • Bad_Bunny said:

Snatchers me se bahut se to vo log niklenge jinko bodybuilding ka craze h aur supplements ke liye pese nahi h ya fir gf ko CCD le jane ke liye pese nahi h :mrgreen:

Paisa-paisa Kardi hain wo paisa utthe mardi hain :smile:
  • Prateek.v said:

i m living in 6 block on top floor. last tuesday around 2.30 PM i heared some noise onn3rd floor which was close from last some days. i went on check then a boy was breaking the door by hammer and iron rod. i went back to my room and called my flatmate then both starting to go to see but we found he locked our door from outside and during the time he easily escaped. Even during day time its not safe in ORN.

Bhai 6th block me kahan??

सही कहा आज मेरे साथ भी हुआ :love: :love:

Bhai ek sword (talwar) rakha karo ab se, jaise hi koi mobile snatch kar ke bhaage, sala talwar se pichwada kaat do bc ka !! :D Pistol bhi rakh sakte, chadarmodo ko goli maar do pichwade me !
    Keep moving forward.. "Forget Security, Live for Experience"..

Bhai ek sword (talwar) rakha karo ab se, jaise hi koi mobile snatch kar ke bhaage, sala talwar se pichwada kaat do bc ka !! :D Pistol bhi rakh sakte, chadarmodo ko goli maar do pichwade me !
    Rajpoot spotted :lol:
  • edited March 28
    One of my relative was asked to handover her chain on knife point
    What she did was throw chain + bangles to them and said ki murmure kha lena (murmure is rs 2 snack) , as the ornaments were fake and they wont get even 10 rupees frm them

The guys left the ornaments there only ehoch actually were real and worth around 5 kakh
    once again HUSTLE
  • One of my relative was asked to handover her chain on knife point
    What she did was throw chain + bangles to them and said ki murmure kha lena (murmure is rs 2 snack) , as the ornaments were fake and they wont get even 10 rupees frm them

The guys left the ornaments there only ehoch actually were real and worth around 5 kakh

Smaaaaarrttt
  • One of my relative was asked to handover her chain on knife point

• 1. Don't keep your phone on bench in park, pretending to play hide and seek, kids from slum will take your phone even before you'll notice. Just keep it in your pockets or hand.
    2. And don't use your cellphone while walking on any road. No street is safe here.
    I have seen phone snatching near agarwal and road outside the park.
  • Orn me maal phukne wale log reply Karo :mrgreen:
  • ORN mein RAW / IB agent banke raho.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog