Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Revision of Economy through MCQs and Quizzes           (2) Revision Classes on Indian & World Geography
(3) Fast-Paced Revision Course of Indian Polity                    (4)Most important topics for Modern Indian History
(5) Crash course on Art and Culture                                       (6) Last minute Practice Course to qualify CSAT Paper 2
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

Are we required to submit NOC while working at Bank for appearing in CSE exam?

I have some confusion, please help me clear it. I have no friends in bank who can guide me so informed people please help me.

I am waiting for my final IBPS results and hopeful of making it. I have following dilemma wrt it. Suppose if we get joining,

1) How long we can delay it so as to give mains peacefully and how?
2) I filled my cse form in March and joining of job happens usually during August. Now as Pre is on June, are we required to give this in writing to concerned authorities during document verification regarding appearance in pre exam ? Or do we have to imitate them regarding Mains exam, of course if I qualify?
3) Who is the authority to whom we report this in writing for Mains exam? Is it Branch Manager or someone in Head office?
4) How to get NOC?
5) Can bank deny to give NOC?

Comments

• edited March 21
    You have not joined bank yet...
    no need to inform anyone as you have applied for the UPSC before joining ur bank....
    Also Bank cannot deny you NOC unless u abscond from the bank without informing them( this is infact not applicable to yu)
    Tryst with UPSC
  • Janitor said:

You have not joined bank yet...
    no need to inform anyone as you have applied for the UPSC before joining ur bank....
    Also Bank cannot deny you NOC unless u abscond from the bank without informing them( this is infact not applicable to yu)

Okay so i won't tell anyone...
    I am asking just to know, - to whom we apply for getting NOC for mains? Branch manager?
  • U give application to branch head...Branch Head will forward it to competent authority.
    Tryst with UPSC
  • edited March 21
    Janitor said:

U give application to branch head...Branch Head will forward it to competent authority.

thanks bro
  • UPSC->central govt NOC
    so if you are in not in above case just dont worry , intimate it by registered post to organisation head(who wont give a S##t) and keep the ack receipt
    “The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties. Never regret.”
  • UPSC->central govt NOC
    so if you are in not in above case just dont worry , intimate it by registered post to organisation head(who wont give a S##t) and keep the ack receipt

i didn't get above inequality... :/
    also you mean org head, the chairman of psu bank?
    actually i m asking this so as to keep profile as low as possible and the less no. of people know, the better it is.
  • edited March 21

UPSC->central govt NOC

actually i m asking this so as to keep profile as low as possible and the less no. of people know, the better it is.
    what UPSC ask for is to inform the organisation head in writing as intimation "i am applying FYI" so you have to do that and keep acknowledgment.write to anyone senior enough(unit/circle/branch head) who wont take negative action

but many organisation(non-central govt) have stupid policy(obtain NOC blah blah ) so people these days hide it and wud simply resign in case of selection --you can also take this route as bank do not come under central govt directly and hence no benefit of prev job wud be carried forward
    “The road to power is paved with hypocrisy, and casualties. Never regret.”
  • UPSC->central govt NOC

what UPSC ask for is to inform the organisation head in writing as intimation "i am applying FYI" so you have to do that and keep acknowledgment.write to anyone senior enough(unit/circle/branch head) who wont take negative action

but many organisation(non-central govt) have stupid policy(obtain NOC blah blah ) so people these days hide it and wud simply resign in case of selection --you can also take this route as bank do not come under central govt directly and hence no benefit of prev job wud be carried forward
    Thanks
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog