Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open! Community Meet 3 – June 10th | 2PM | Meet Anudeep, Abhishek, Sachin, Apurva and Ankita Mishra & the Toppers of CSE 2017

VISION IAS GS video lectures

Hi All
Anybody who joined vision ias gs course, please share video lectures.
It will be very helpful to all.

Comments

• bro vision has started acting very proactively after free availability of its mains 365 videos at some platforms, today only they blocked a gal's id on a minor suspicion that she might be downloading videos..so better dont expect much
  • pheonixx said:

bro vision has started acting very proactively after free availability of its mains 365 videos at some platforms, today only they blocked a gal's id on a minor suspicion that she might be downloading videos..so better dont expect much

365 to 25 se hoga PT365
    Btw visions lecture are already available at various platforms
    Hoping sm1 will share PT365 too this time around
    Hustle mode..!!
  • pheonixx said:

bro vision has started acting very proactively after free availability of its mains 365 videos at some platforms, today only they blocked a gal's id on a minor suspicion that she might be downloading videos..so better dont expect much

365 to 25 se hoga PT365
    Why not you buy and share and also share the risk involved in getting your account suspended?
  • pheonixx said:

365 to 25 se hoga PT365
    Why not you buy and share and also share the risk involved in getting your account suspended?
    1. Coz i dont want to
    2. I am broke like hell ,sutte k paise b ni hai
    Hustle mode..!!
  • pheonixx said:

365 to 25 se hoga PT365
    1. Coz i dont want to
    now it's very tricky to download lectures as they have shifted to a new embedded player that provides stream in mpeg-dash format, so it would be interesting to see what trick people use to download videos
    What's a GOD to a Non-Believer, who doesn't believe in Anything
  • pheonixx said:

365 to 25 se hoga PT365
    1. Coz i dont want to
    now it's very tricky to download lectures as they have shifted to a new embedded player that provides stream in mpeg-dash format, so it would be interesting to see what trick people use to download videos

Sb kuch ho skta hai
    Hope some people get around that restiction
    Hustle mode..!!
  • I have all videos of PT 365 2017, Mains 365 2017 and all subject videos of Vision Ias Gs batch 2017..... If anyone wants all the 3 courses or any one or two of them, message or comment... I will give you at a very reasonable price.
  • pheonixx said:

365 to 25 se hoga PT365
    1. Coz i dont want to
    I have all videos of PT 365 2017, Mains 365 2017 and all subject videos of Vision Ias Gs batch 2017..... If anyone wants all the 3 courses or any one or two of them, message or comment... I will give you at a very reasonable price.
  • Al_Pacino said:

I have all videos of PT 365 2017, Mains 365 2017 and all subject videos of Vision Ias Gs batch 2017..... If anyone wants all the 3 courses or any one or two of them, message or comment... I will give you at a very reasonable price.

Al_Pacino said:

i want these lectures contact me on my number 9412277697
  • ppppppp said:

Al_Pacino said:

Al_Pacino said:

i want these lectures contact me on my number 9412277697
    Its free on telegram group.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog