10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh New batches of PHILOSOPHY from: 27th SEPT(Evening) - 5pm
& 9th OCT (Morning) – 11 am

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

IGNOU Exam

Hi guys, I joined in July 2017 an IGNOU MA program and submitted assignment. But I wont be able to give 1st year exams in Juen 2018. Can I give both 1st year and 2nd Year exams in 2nd year and still get my degree after two years. Do I need to register for second year even without giving the 1st year exam ?
Any, IGNOU veteran Please guide on this issue.
«1

Comments

  • 6th se hain exams sayad. Try to give them if possible.
    Revolution 2020
  • Tingalt said:

    Hi guys, I joined in July 2017 an IGNOU MA program and submitted assignment. But I wont be able to give 1st year exams in Juen 2018. Can I give both 1st year and 2nd Year exams in 2nd year and still get my degree after two years. Do I need to register for second year even without giving the 1st year exam ?
    Any, IGNOU veteran Please guide on this issue.

    You can write first year exams in December 2018.even if you are unable to do it then write both years exam in June 2019.you will get the degree after 2 years.yes you need to register for 2nd year even if you you don't write first year exam this time.you have to pay 2nd year fee
  • Tingalt said:

    Hi guys, I joined in July 2017 an IGNOU MA program and submitted assignment. But I wont be able to give 1st year exams in Juen 2018. Can I give both 1st year and 2nd Year exams in 2nd year and still get my degree after two years. Do I need to register for second year even without giving the 1st year exam ?
    Any, IGNOU veteran Please guide on this issue.

    Ha register karna parega aur abhi march me hi ...
  • edited March 11
    @Jack Ramsey , @kamena

    Bhai maine assigment bhi submit nahi krwaya hai...uska koi issue to nahi hoga ???
  • Assignment se matlab nahi hai....assignment nahi kiya tu bas xm nahi de paoge
  • Pae reregistration is required
  • Please MA Political Science 2nd year k liye subject suggest kare IGNOU trends k hisaab . Jo aage State PCS k thru lecturer ya PhD k liye eligible bana de.
  • edited March 11
    kamena said:

    Assignment se matlab nahi hai....assignment nahi kiya tu bas xm nahi de paoge

    Thanks bhai..m kaafi tension m tha ise lekar.
  • manoj07 said:

    kamena said:

    Assignment se matlab nahi hai....assignment nahi kiya tu bas xm nahi de paoge

    Thanks bhai..m kaafi tension m tha ise lekar.
    Market me assignment bikta hai so u can buy it
  • edited March 11
    kamena said:

    manoj07 said:

    kamena said:

    Assignment se matlab nahi hai....assignment nahi kiya tu bas xm nahi de paoge

    Thanks bhai..m kaafi tension m tha ise lekar.
    Market me assignment bikta hai so u can buy it
    m soch raha tha aaram se December me 1st year ka full and final sab ikattha hi kar dunga...Mains k baad.
  • manoj07 said:

    kamena said:

    manoj07 said:

    kamena said:

    Assignment se matlab nahi hai....assignment nahi kiya tu bas xm nahi de paoge

    Thanks bhai..m kaafi tension m tha ise lekar.
    Market me assignment bikta hai so u can buy it
    m soch raha tha aaram se December me 1st year ka full and final sab ikattha hi kar dunga...Mains k baad.
    Koi dikkat nahi....then u will appera in jun 19 xm,....
  • edited March 11
    kamena said:

    manoj07 said:

    kamena said:

    manoj07 said:

    kamena said:

    Assignment se matlab nahi hai....assignment nahi kiya tu bas xm nahi de paoge

    Thanks bhai..m kaafi tension m tha ise lekar.
    Market me assignment bikta hai so u can buy it
    m soch raha tha aaram se December me 1st year ka full and final sab ikattha hi kar dunga...Mains k baad.
    Koi dikkat nahi....then u will appera in jun 19 xm,....
    @kamena bhai m December m paper nahi de paunga kya...
  • edited March 11
    manoj07 said:

    kamena said:

    manoj07 said:

    kamena said:

    manoj07 said:

    kamena said:

    Assignment se matlab nahi hai....assignment nahi kiya tu bas xm nahi de paoge

    Thanks bhai..m kaafi tension m tha ise lekar.
    Market me assignment bikta hai so u can buy it
    m soch raha tha aaram se December me 1st year ka full and final sab ikattha hi kar dunga...Mains k baad.
    Koi dikkat nahi....then u will appera in jun 19 xm,....
    @kamena bhai m December m paper nahi de paunga kya...
    December 2018 me dene ke liye sept tak assignment submit karna parega
  • @kamena , Ok thanks bhai ..aapne doubts clear kr diye..
  • Kira said:

    6th se hain exams sayad. Try to give them if possible.

    6th April for JULY 2017 batch ?
  • kamena said:

    Tingalt said:

    Hi guys, I joined in July 2017 an IGNOU MA program and submitted assignment. But I wont be able to give 1st year exams in Juen 2018. Can I give both 1st year and 2nd Year exams in 2nd year and still get my degree after two years. Do I need to register for second year even without giving the 1st year exam ?
    Any, IGNOU veteran Please guide on this issue.

    Ha register karna parega aur abhi march me hi ...
    when is it starting in march ..... do you have any idea ?
  • kamena said:

    Pae reregistration is required

    when is re-registration happening for July 2017 batch ? do you have any idea ?
  • edited March 11
    Tingalt said:

    Kira said:

    6th se hain exams sayad. Try to give them if possible.

    6th April for JULY 2017 batch ?
    No term end xm hamesha june ya December me hote hai....if july 17 it will be june 18 ( but u can skip it and can give in dec aur any next term end xm subsequently ( till june 2021 or 22 ( not sure it is 4 year or 5 year)......
  • Tingalt said:

    kamena said:

    Pae reregistration is required

    when is re-registration happening for July 2017 batch ? do you have any idea ?
    Tingalt said:

    kamena said:

    Pae reregistration is required

    when is re-registration happening for July 2017 batch ? do you have any idea ?
    Re registration is going on....and last date 31 march......it will take fee of second year course.....and it is independent of fact whether u give....xm or not
  • Tingalt said:

    Kira said:

    6th se hain exams sayad. Try to give them if possible.

    6th April for JULY 2017 batch ?
    6th of june.
    Revolution 2020
  • Wheneve I try to re register it says registration date is over. Please help me regarding this. Is there any other link, if yes please share .
    TIA
  • manoj07 said:

    Wheneve I try to re register it says registration date is over. Please help me regarding this. Is there any other link, if yes please share .
    TIA

    https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/onlinerr/StudentReRegistrationForm.aspx

    Are u using this link.....
  • kamena said:

    manoj07 said:

    Wheneve I try to re register it says registration date is over. Please help me regarding this. Is there any other link, if yes please share .
    TIA

    https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/onlinerr/StudentReRegistrationForm.aspx

    Are u using this link.....
    I am using this and it says that registration date is over
  • FAQ at above mentioned link

    Can I fill online re-registration form for all the programmes offered by IGNOU?
    No, you can fill re-registration form only for BA, B.Com,B.Sc,BTS and BSW programmes at present For further details please visit https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/onlinerr/


    I guess we need to apply offline for other programmes.
  • Hello,
    The candidates those who have completed the Masters in Arts M.A, M.Com or Masters in Commerce, Arts and Humanities can now make career in the Lectureship and Research

    The UGC NET Exam is conducted every year for the candidates seeking career in the lectureship program
    The NET Exam is the perfect field you can make wonderful career
    You will also get Scholarships for the Research program after Qualifying the NET Exam of Rs. 25000 per month
    For more details first check out the UGC NET JRF Syllabus and prepare for the NET Exam
    You need to complete the Post graduation with a minimum percentage of 55 %.
    The age limit for the exam is 30 years and there is the relaxation of 5 years to reserved, PWD and Woman candidates.

  • I have done re-registration for july 2018 session 10 days back, in how many days will I get confirmation of admission ?
  • 4 June ko koi paper de rha h Kya?
    Your victory is right around the corner. Never give up.


    On telegram - @RobertPutnam
  • 4 June ko koi paper de rha h Kya?

    Na assignments diya, na hi exam fees. Haan, re-registration jaroor kar diya hai. December main dekhi jaegi ab.
    Revolution 2020
  • Kira said:

    4 June ko koi paper de rha h Kya?

    Na assignments diya, na hi exam fees. Haan, re-registration jaroor kar diya hai. December main dekhi jaegi ab.
    bhai dec me dene ke liye exam abhi kuchh form etc bharna padega kya? yaa jo log miss kr rhe h wo dec me dene ke liye eligible h bina kisi formality ke?
  • Kira said:

    4 June ko koi paper de rha h Kya?

    Na assignments diya, na hi exam fees. Haan, re-registration jaroor kar diya hai. December main dekhi jaegi ab.
    bhai dec me dene ke liye exam abhi kuchh form etc bharna padega kya? yaa jo log miss kr rhe h wo dec me dene ke liye eligible h bina kisi formality ke?
    Formality toh hoga, ek friend ne aise hi kiya tha 2 saal pahle, toh i asked him if i can skip and did so on his words. Ab prelims ke baad hi sochna hoga ignou ka.
    Haan re register jaroor karwa lena 31 may se pahle
    Revolution 2020
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog