Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open! Community Meet 3 – June 10th | 2PM | Meet Anudeep, Abhishek, Sachin, Apurva and Ankita Mishra & the Toppers of CSE 2017

Uppsc document reached late and rejected

My documents reached late on 1 march .. they have returned them as time barred rejected and i received envelope today.. i mailed them on 26 feb.. plzz guide ..what to do?

Comments

• Ankurj said:

My documents reached late on 1 march .. they have returned them as time barred rejected and i received envelope today.. i mailed them on 26 feb.. plzz guide ..what to do?

Go to Allahabad asap....with all your docs, try to explain them y u delayed it...request to accept the form... that's wat u can do at max
  • Cant go to allahabad..
  • Ankurj said:

Go to Allahabad asap....with all your docs, try to explain them y u delayed it...request to accept the form... that's wat u can do at max
    Yahi karke dekh lo... Pair pakadne pade toh pakad lena.... Yahi rasta hai... Nothing else....
    Jo kuch log choice fill nahi kar paye the centre and exams... Unke case me bhi kuch nahi hua ab date bhi chali gayi...
  • Ankurj said:

Cant go to allahabad..

Fir aaram se baitho bhai.... Phone pe baat kar lo ek baar satisfaction ke liye
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog