10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.

forget my attempt number in IFS exam

Anyone please guide me , i forget my attempt number in IFS exam .if it has wrong ,,will my application form reject? i am totally confused,,please guide .

Comments

• As i Remember CSE and IFoS prelims were combined from 2013 so if you gave all atteempts since then then it will be 6th attempt now, if not then calculate accordingly.
  • Maybe UPSC has forgotten too.

You may fill a tentative number.

And send an e-mail to UPSC from the same e-mail id stating that the attempt number could be wrong.
  • 1ManArmy said:

Maybe UPSC has forgotten too.

And send an e-mail to UPSC from the same e-mail id stating that the attempt number could be wrong.

has anybody done that ? Even I am not sure about my attempts in forest
  • 1ManArmy said:

Maybe UPSC has forgotten too.

has anybody done that ? Even I am not sure about my attempts in forest
    Could have.
  • Cheating the comission will invite lifetime ban from appearing in public service commission exams..
  • Same here, I have forgotten too, I just put a number after trying to recall a lot, and I am anyway not impacted because by the time I started filling for forest I would not be able to avail all 6 attempts due to age limit.
  • Apply for the exam with whatever number u remember...inform the same to upsc. Take the email printout of ur communication to upsc.
  • Fill any number best you remember if you are sure that this one is not your last attempt. UPSC has no reservations over the number of attempts you made if it's not more than what you are allowed to.
  • File rti. I did the same when form came on 7th. Tiday got the reply.
  • Apply for the exam with whatever number u remember...inform the same to upsc. Take the email printout of ur communication to upsc.

Which email id ?
  • Is it feedback-upsc@gov.in ?
  • edited March 3
    Is saal IFS mein ekdam se bheed zyada ho jaane ki vajah?

yes..whatever upsc has mentioned on its website...in future u shouldnt run into trouble thats y keep a printout.

yes..whatever upsc has mentioned on its website...in future u shouldnt run into trouble thats y keep a printout.
    Thank you Sir. I have shot a mail to UPSC. I am 28. I have Minimum 5 attempts left and that 'One' attempt in 2014, I am not sure. So, I filled "Zero" in my 2018 application form. So, with 32 as age limit, I guess even assuming 5 left, I would still be left with 1 attempt when I will be 32. So, no problem I guess.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog