10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.

Vision pre test series 2018

Hi guys,
Let's share and discuss doubts related to Vision Pre 2018 test series here. We can also share our scores and how to improve them. So we can
1) Discuss Questions from the test - simple and controversial.
2) Discuss marks and ranks.

I hope that there are ample no of candidates of vision ias test series on forum and they will participate fruitfully.
This will help us understand our level of preparation and make timely interventions,modifications in study at appropriate time.

Comments

• i didnt participate prelims test series..i solve them at home .. can u give me info of the marks of test number 17??
  • Share ur marks and ranks if possible...
    My 1st 3 tests marks
    Officer at MHA
  • edited February 15
    My 1st 3 tests marks

I also think they are not checking the papers. They are giving same marks to everybody. Someone else please confirm.

#Right_to_caaappy :trollface: :trollface:
  • My 1st 3 tests marks

I think they are not checking the papers. They are giving same marks to everybody. Someone else please confirm.

I haven't joined by paying..i solve it at home only but don't know the ranks
    Officer at MHA
  • insight 2018 pre- 32test 1 given. bought-7500. selling in 10 days at whatever max is offered. ph-9016054001
  • Till now. Module code 1483.

vision marks.png
    761 x 524 - 28K
  • uda_dunga said:

i didnt participate prelims test series..i solve them at home .. can u give me info of the marks of test number 17??

I think its different module which i havn't joined.
  • Vision Test 17 : 109.xx
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • Any Excel sheet like last year?
  • How does one know the ranking if he is solving at home?
  • Wakaao said:

How does one know the ranking if he is solving at home?

post ur test code, module code and marks. Someone with same module can tell your rank.
  • Test 1- 126
    Test 2- 138

Is there a similar thread for insights test series? And, does anyone know the average marks of these tests?
  • Test 1- 126
    Test 2- 138

Is there a similar thread for insights test series? And, does anyone know the average marks of these tests?

Test 3- 122
  • Test 1- 126
    Test 2- 138

Test 3- 122
    ye starting ke 3 test kis subject ke hain??
  • uda_dunga said:

Test 1- 126
    Test 2- 138

Test 3- 122
    ye starting ke 3 test kis subject ke hain??
    First two are polity, third is geography
  • Guys, Im struggling to score in Polity and History tests, Mainly becoz of 1.Multiple sources for History which i am unable to revise for tests. 2.Factual questions from polity.
    - Which Sources should i limit myself to for History?
    -revisions to lakshmikanth seems only way for polity.
  • edited February 21

Test 1- 126
    Test 2- 138

Test 3- 122
    Test 4- 124.66
    Test 5- 105.33 (Art and Culture :neutral: )
  • Doc1988 said:

Hi guys,
    Let's share and discuss doubts related to Vision Pre 2018 test series here. We can also share our scores and how to improve them. So we can

I hope that there are ample no of candidates of vision ias test series on forum and they will participate fruitfully.
    This will help us understand our level of preparation and make timely interventions,modifications in study at appropriate time.

@Doc1988 Thanks for creating this thread !
  • In Test 2443 got 105.. It is advance history test 1905 to 1947.
    Cut off - ajgar range :D
  • Guys, please create a google doc to collate all your test series marks of vision, insights, vajiram, shankar etc. For the last 3 years, this has been the practice among forum members. It helps to keep track of our progress and compare with others. I am sharing last year's doc link here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yK42Im8EEmxJgFIgGmOcDj_G_LbnIBgvCJXeIgIoWCg/edit#gid=0

Please start a new one for 2018. Planning to start test series from April after the interview so having a common doc will help.
    Prelims - 3 - 2015, 2016, 2017
    Mains - 2 - 2016, 2017
    Interview -1 - 2017
  • me4IAS said:

Doc1988 said:

Hi guys,

@Doc1988 Thanks for creating this thread !
    Welcome..
  • Test code 2442 (Modern History)- Marks- 102
    Rank-198
  • Doc1988 said:

Test code 2442 (Modern History)- Marks- 102
    Rank-198

Doc add this to the sheet mentioned above.
    Also your rank is great! How many people appeared in that test?
  • Doc1988 said:

Test code 2442 (Modern History)- Marks- 102
    Rank-198

Doc add this to the sheet mentioned above.
    Also your rank is great! How many people appeared in that test?
    Around 1200 on test date.
  • Has anyone attemlted open test olconducted on 23-25th by visionias.in?
  • dpagarwal said:

Has anyone attemlted open test olconducted on 23-25th by visionias.in?

Yes myself
  • dpagarwal said:

Has anyone attemlted open test olconducted on 23-25th by visionias.in?

Yes myself
    What is your rank? And how do they calculate average 1000 marks. Theybsame average score of first 1000 is 104-105. I got 103. Something but mine rank is in 300s.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog