How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

Want to sell off my Vision GS mains test series at ₹ 8k

I want to sell my Vision GS mains test series at ₹ 8k (purchased at ₹25k) which is valid till april 2018.
Want to sell asap.
Price is negotiable.

Comments

• Only till April ?
  • I am also selling it at 7000 only.
    Nothing worth having ever comes easy !
  • Gs score test series ...12 tests are their... Anybody wants it
  • Selling it for 6000 rs.
    Had purchased for 27000.
    None of test has been attempted.
    Total tests : 30.
  • stonecold said:

Selling it for 6000 rs.
    Had purchased for 27000.

Last date of submission?
  • these all are 2017 test series.. whose last dates have been pushed to april. by visionias.. but mind you before buying it..
    Mood bohot kharab hai kya kare
    Prelims -4 Mains-4* Interview - 0*

Kaun kehta hai aasmaan me chhed nahi hota ?
    ek patthar to tabiyat se uchal ke dekho dost
  • stonecold said:

Selling it for 6000 rs.
    Had purchased for 27000.

To bhai le kyu li thi.
  • edited February 14
    Purchased for mains 2017,it consist of 15 sectional tests & 10 full tests,last date 30th April 2018... willing to sell asap,price is negotiable.
    TIA

contact me: 9039891179
  • Purchased for mains 2017,it consist of 15 sectional tests & 10 full tests,last date 30th April 2018... willing to sell asap,price is negotiable.
    TIA

1 k main doge to bolo?
  • Even i have 25 vision tests 4 sale,only 2 given.can write till april.pm if needed at reasonable rate.
  • edited February 15
    bhai dpagarwal, tu fokat me lele.
  • abe BC....usne bola ki 1k me dega, to mene use bola ki 1k se accha hai fokat me lele.

tuje purchase karna hai to bata reasonable price me.
  • bhai ,tum jaisa bologe rply bhi vaisa milega....by the way no hard feelings.....if u purchase it, you will get the attendence sheet mandatory for appearing exam at vision test centre, if i gave it to you, i cannot resell it to anyone any circumstances....you can keep the online ID & password as per ur wish.
    In short you can trust me and can take the gaurantee on your own by keeping the sheet.
  • how i can contact you...or contact me on 9039891179
  • edited February 15
    1. Get the actual exam appearing atmosphere by appearing it at test centre.
    2. Get your answer copies checked by expert panel of vision classes.
    3. You can avail all the pdf format materials of vision online by its ID & password.
    4. Get a routine or pressure study so that you can write the papers before its validity is over.

yes, they evaluate and get it mailed form.
  • yaar bechne se pehle logo ko bta dena ki ye 2017 test series hai, some might buy it thinking it is 2018 version...
    as 2017 test series is now of no use. many guys incl me have those 2017 vision tests remaining.
  • bro,I will make this sure that you will get it at what price i had said earlier even though you consider it 10k on your own side. By the way, i have answered your all questions....last decision will be urs, i have no prblm in getting it unused.
  • Purchased for mains 2017,it consist of 15 sectional tests & 10 full tests,last date 30th April 2018... willing to sell asap,price is negotiable.
    TIA

Too late Bhai.. 2 months me 25 mains ke tests vo bhi prelims se 3 months pehle..
    These are demonetized notes!
    Do not go gentle into that good night
  • bro,you are correct....but if anyone can use it , then ok.... if he can even write 10 tests, then he can purchase it that way...price as per 10-8 tests.
  • insight 2018 pre- 32test 1 given. bought-7500. selling in 10 days at whatever max is offered.
    TIA

Too late Bhai.. 2 months me 25 mains ke tests vo bhi prelims se 3 months pehle..
    These are demonetized notes!
    Ethics test are never demonetised
  • these all are 2017 test series.. whose last dates have been pushed to april. by visionias.. but mind you before buying it..

Thanks bro for pointing out these misleading ads
  • Golem said:

stonecold said:

Selling it for 6000 rs.
    Had purchased for 27000.

Last date of submission?
    Till Prelims...12 tests of GS Score at 6K(2018)
  • Only till April ?

Till June at 6k
  • I am willing to buy at least one test series. but please help me with this doubt: Can i go to test center or i have to attend these test at homes because there were bought in someone else's name?
  • Sab log sab kuchh kyun bech rahe hain yahaan
  • Want to sell 2018 Vision Mains test series. You quote the price. Total 25 tests. Taken 1 test. You can appear at home or go to the centre and take the test.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog