ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

Health concerns

How to keep exercise and meditation regime active as if don't do it, it makes my day ending in frustration and anxiety?
And how much time do i take out for it? Even if i feel like doing it, i avoid it and if i dont do it, i feel lost and feel my prep as burden. Please enlighten.
Lastly how to maitain positivity throughout the day?

Comments

• try insight timer app

and join.just cardio in gym
    just cycling running
    Mood bohot kharab hai kya kare
    Prelims -3 Mains-3* Interview - 0*
  • How to keep exercise and meditation regime active as if don't do it, it makes my day ending in frustration and anxiety?
    And how much time do i take out for it? Even if i feel like doing it, i avoid it and if i dont do it, i feel lost and feel my prep as burden. Please enlighten.

Always check d mirror before,during & after running/exercises..
  • Behan , the first thing that u need to do is to stop looking upon exercising as something that can be avoided for want of time or any other reasons... human body is not made to sit for hrs and hrs .... it has to be a part of ur daily routine .... few months back i faced 'severe ' depression bcoz of the health of a loved one , i used to cry all day long .. didnt feel like being alive ..... Trust me, exercise is the ONLY THING that rescued me from that situation .... its the only thing that can give u positivity... listen to ur body ... 30 mins a day is enough i believe .... Exercising is , in my opinion , the MOST MOST imp thing in life , dont try to avoid it ....
  • to @priyankakeepwalking If u dont have a romantic partner or crush for that matter you need to have physical exercise,laughter and loads of mirror smiling to ensure daily dose of endorphin,serotonin and many happy hormones for positivity :blush: .also requesting 29 others to note this thnx :mrgreen:
  • Yu can ta

How to keep exercise and meditation regime active as if don't do it, it makes my day ending in frustration and anxiety?

Yu can take multi vitamins tab A TO Z and mild exercise
  • How to keep exercise and meditation regime active as if don't do it, it makes my day ending in frustration and anxiety?

Join a gym or a meditation centre where you are made to pay for it. That would motivate you to be regular and once you attain consistency you can practice them at your place too.
    I shall bomb the world one day !!
  • to @priyankakeepwalking If u dont have a romantic partner or crush for that matter you need to have physical exercise,laughter and loads of mirror smiling to ensure daily dose of endorphin,serotonin and many happy hormones for positivity :blush: .also requesting 29 others to note this thnx :mrgreen:

Thanks alot
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog