How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

Which centre is better for csm raipur or bhopal ?

written 2 mains from delhi but now relocated to nagpur.so wanted to take exam from either of 2 centre .please do tell about the condition of these centres and its prod and cons.

Comments

• Raipur thik hai bhai,zyadatar CG college rehta,well ventilated,long hall. Bhopal ka no idea. You can vouch for raipur,many of my nagpur friends come from there only.
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • Beuce said:

Raipur thik hai bhai,zyadatar CG college rehta,well ventilated,long hall. Bhopal ka no idea. You can vouch for raipur,many of my nagpur friends come from there only.

Thks .what about lodging arrangements there.any idea.
  • Beuce said:

Raipur thik hai bhai,zyadatar CG college rehta,well ventilated,long hall. Bhopal ka no idea. You can vouch for raipur,many of my nagpur friends come from there only.

I stay in Raipur. No idea about tha buddy
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • Beuce said:

Beuce said:

I stay in Raipur. No idea about tha buddy
    Ok .
  • edited February 10
    I am also from nagpur, given Raipur my mains preference.. hopefully cu on 27th sep 2018 :open_mouth:
    Cut off - ajgar range :D
  • Beuce said:

OYO and others are available. better to find some contact. i got one contact who can provide me PG for 1 month. A personal room... lets see pre hota hai kya
    Cut off - ajgar range :D
  • Any idea about cuttack centre?
  • Beuce said:

OYO and others are available. better to find some contact. i got one contact who can provide me PG for 1 month. A personal room... lets see pre hota hai kya
    Thks for suggestion
  • Anybody having insights about bhopal centre.
  • Anybody please tell about Bhopal centre for mains . Centre infrastructure ? Lodging facility?
  • Can anyone please tell me how is the weather there in October? Also if anyone could please be kind enough to guide me about accomodation within 2-3 km radius of the mains centre. Thanks!
  • I gave my mains from.raipur and belive me raipur is better than bhopal. In bhopal they have lodging facility near center and same with raipur. Apart from that raipur is quiet cheaper than bhopal and that place is warmer too. So you didn't have to worry about heavy jacket and all other stuff like frequent urge to urinate. Raipur has very little crowd and market is nearby only.
    उम्र ए दराज मांग कर लाए थे चार दिन,
    दो आरजू में कट गए दो इन्तेजार में..
  • Philips said:

I gave my mains from.raipur and belive me raipur is better than bhopal. In bhopal they have lodging facility near center and same with raipur. Apart from that raipur is quiet cheaper than bhopal and that place is warmer too. So you didn't have to worry about heavy jacket and all other stuff like frequent urge to urinate. Raipur has very little crowd and market is nearby only.

Thks.but as this time mains is around rainy mths so will humidity be a problem in raipur?
  • how are prelims centers at nagpur?
    Mission 2018 - Final assault
  • Good .generally get big colleges and schools.
  • bhaz said:

how are prelims centers at nagpur?

centers are good but JUNE 3 >>> temp outside will be horrible ..

but no tension of traffic or anything else ..

most of the times ..rooms are half empty ... so relaxed envt
  • edited February 12
  • Philips said:

I gave my mains from.raipur and belive me raipur is better than bhopal. In bhopal they have lodging facility near center and same with raipur. Apart from that raipur is quiet cheaper than bhopal and that place is warmer too. So you didn't have to worry about heavy jacket and all other stuff like frequent urge to urinate. Raipur has very little crowd and market is nearby only.

what about food >> is food quality is good there??? clean food joints?? I don't want to cause trouble to my stomach
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog