Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Modern Indian History                                         (2) Environment & Ecology
(3) Polity, Current Affairs & Govt. Schemes            (4)Budget & Economic survey
(5) Geography with MCQ's                                        (6) Important Current Affairs
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

IB acio 2015 contractual recruitment for immigration assistant

Anybody knows regarding what kind of job is of immigration assistant . And should one join it or not .

Comments

• I too got the mail from IB
  • Yeah i also got a mail dated 10 of january..again got a final intimation mail..is it some king of spam or some real stuff..first time i ignored like a spam..

any one who know about it please tell some thing. After this year mains failure , and decreasing seats I am loosing steam for upsc..i am also getting some return back calls from my previous employer...

is there any hope for getting permanent employment?? if not then i think this will be contract labour like ??

anyone??
  • @RT_98 why not go back to the previous employer? there is little use of going to contractual employment, as it might give you random postings+ less time to look for permanent employment/exams.
  • edited February 8
    F5 said:

@RT_98 why not go back to the previous employer? there is little use of going to contractual employment, as it might give you random postings+ less time to look for permanent employment/exams.

left that job in swag..returning there be like compromising pride..they are not a software company ...in hardware there is still shortage of good people to toil..if they need they can get me in anytime..i have good relations with some of my friends there also my last HOD is good like father figure at the time of leaving he told me about his upsc failures his son was also into this mayhem.he told me not to leave and prepare from there but at that time i was adamant and left.. i want to go there as a last resort ......... if this is for one- two year with normal pay then i can try this..and give exams also.
  • RT_98 said:

Yeah i also got a mail dated 10 of january..again got a final intimation mail..is it some king of spam or some real stuff..first time i ignored like a spam..

any one who know about it please tell some thing. After this year mains failure , and decreasing seats I am loosing steam for upsc..i am also getting some return back calls from my previous employer...

is there any hope for getting permanent employment?? if not then i think this will be contract labour like ??

anyone??

I too got 10jan and 8feb mail..but confused..how to reply to 8feb mail from Mha helpdesk
  • hi i hv got the same..what to do now?
  • tihsrah99 said:

hi i hv got the same..what to do now?

Simple email rply to both admin & admin1 submitting ur willingness will suffice..i did exactly that
  • What happened kuch aya kya iska?
  • i replied to both mail.but still get no reply...did anyone get any reply from IB....?
  • tihsrah99 said:

Simple email rply to both admin & admin1 submitting ur willingness will suffice..i did exactly that

tihsrah99 said:

hi...hv u got any response....pls reply
  • RT_98 said:

Yeah i also got a mail dated 10 of january..again got a final intimation mail..is it some king of spam or some real stuff..first time i ignored like a spam..

anyone??

I too got 10jan and 8feb mail..but confused..how to reply to 8feb mail from Mha helpdesk
    did anyone get response.....?
  • is there any group for this immigration assistant....?
  • No reply to me also
  • edited April 13

What happened kuch aya kya iska?

RK18 said:

i replied to both mail.but still get no reply...did anyone get any reply from IB....?

Same here..replied 2 both mails even sent it to both admin & admin1..but neither got airport allotment nor C&A verificatn..hav heard army personnels r under traing, thats why no seats for our traing..we will join only after thm..so wait further, nothing is in our hand
  • RK18 said:

RT_98 said:

anyone??

did anyone get response.....?
    Some hav got their airport allotment after feb-8 willingness on march 19-20..but all of thm hav been allotted to mumbai airport only..7-8 peoples of jan 6 willingness from mumbai hav evn got appointmnt letter..
  • One of my frnd got appointment letter yesterday. He will be joining before june at new delh.
  • Anyone got something for Lucknow?
  • 2people frm lucknow..One allotted mumbai airport..another hav not received any mail after feb-8
  • 2people frm lucknow..One allotted mumbai airport..another hav not received any mail after feb-8

ok.
  • One of my frnd got appointment letter yesterday. He will be joining before june at new delh.

Did the appointment letter came by post or by e-mail?
  • Anyone from Varanasi got their allotment letter
  • Mak_29 said:

Anyone from Varanasi got their allotment letter

yes i m from varanasi.....but did'nt get any mail after 8 feb....
  • RK18 said:

Mak_29 said:

Anyone from Varanasi got their allotment letter

yes i m from varanasi.....but did'nt get any mail after 8 feb....
    Yeah same here.
  • edited April 18
    I think those who did not opt for mumbai, did not get mail after 8feb..im one of thm..we might get later..those who gave any of d preferences as mumbai got mumbai only..
    IMG-20180320-WA0002.jpg
    480 x 800 - 60K
  • I got the final joining letter. I have to report at FRRO, CSI T2, Mumbai before 2nd may 2018.

• waiting for joining B)
    make a whatsapp gp to know about the process of this new job from oneanother
    send no at 9911577128
  • taklavan2 said:

Anybody knows regarding what kind of job is of immigration assistant . And should one join it or not .

nhi pata :'(
  • whyme said:

waiting for joining B)
    send no at 9911577128

whyme said:

waiting for joining B)
    send no at 9911577128

telegram group bana kar link share kar do..anonymity and safety
  • edited April 18
    Telegram group- immigration assistant IB
    http://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEvZMArVylFWHmnRDA
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog