Last Minute Tips from a First Attempt Rank Holder by CSE Rank 96: Mayur Kathawate
Online/Offline Batch Enrollment For Focussed Foundation Program 2019 (limited seats available)
Click Here :- Details | Register | Download Brochure
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Last Lap Current Affairs for Prelims 2018           (2) Science and Technology for Mains 2018 & Prelims 2019
(3) Comprehensive module for Ancient, Medieval, Modern History - Pre+Mains    (4) Concepts + latest developments in Environment/Ecology (Pre & Mains)
(5) Class 6-12 NCERT Summary for all the Subjects -Mains 18 & Prelims 19     (6) Important Topics for Mains GS Paper 2 and 3
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

Couple's Match-Making Zone

This thread is for all those girls and guys who want to find a partner and be in a relationship and may be going forward marry one another. The great advantage is that you are anonymous and secretly love an anonymous profile. Talk your hearts out here. Find out more about the other person. Spend six months or more on this thread before moving on to PM to exchange numbers. Good luck guys and girls. Happy coupling.

Comments

• edited February 8
    @usha sharma I love you. Are you into girls too?
  • @Nazuk_kali kaha ho :trollface:
    Saw the passion in my vulnerabilities? Now see the strength in my resolution.
  • This thread is for all those girls and guys who want to find a partner and be in a relationship and may be going forward marry one another. The great advantage is that you are anonymous and secretly love an anonymous profile. Talk your hearts out here. Find out more about the other person. Spend six months or more on this thread before moving on to PM to exchange numbers. Good luck guys and girls. Happy coupling.

Happy coupling? Sounds kinky. :-D
  • This thread is for all those girls and guys who want to find a partner and be in a relationship and may be going forward marry one another. The great advantage is that you are anonymous and secretly love an anonymous profile. Talk your hearts out here. Find out more about the other person. Spend six months or more on this thread before moving on to PM to exchange numbers. Good luck guys and girls. Happy coupling.

Oh boy!

You. Are. Something.
  • 1ManArmy said:

This thread is for all those girls and guys who want to find a partner and be in a relationship and may be going forward marry one another. The great advantage is that you are anonymous and secretly love an anonymous profile. Talk your hearts out here. Find out more about the other person. Spend six months or more on this thread before moving on to PM to exchange numbers. Good luck guys and girls. Happy coupling.

Oh boy!

You. Are. Something.
    1ManArmy said:

Oh boy!

You. Are. Something.
    I'm his biggest fan. He reminds me of someone very eccentric and very talented. (~_^)
  • Wakaao said:

1ManArmy said:

Oh boy!

You. Are. Something.
    1ManArmy said:

Oh boy!

You. Are. Something.
    I'm his biggest fan. He reminds me of someone very eccentric and very talented. (~_^)
    hmm
  • Mujhe bhi koi mil jaegi kya @Hameeda_Banu_Returns
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • O Mere Dil Ke Chain
    O Mere Dil Ke Chain
    Chaen Aaye Mere Dil Ko Dua Kijiye

signature
  • This thread is started bcz of propose dayy rite!!!
    At first they will ask why you're doing it, later they'll ask how you did it!
  • sayd..koi Mujhe milegi Kya...
  • I'm gay.

you'll find many pakodawali :mrgreen:
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • edited February 8
    India has serious problem with noise. I want a match with silence, shanti, peace. Kahan milegi. Sir dard kar rha hai. Nothing works in this country. Nor should one expect anything to work. Just survive anyhow - this is what life in this country is. Total chaos.
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

An Ounce of Action Is Worth a Ton of Theory
  • Tum sab ko behka ke.. chatur hameeda chali padne :smirk:
    Saw the passion in my vulnerabilities? Now see the strength in my resolution.
  • edited February 8
    sneha_24 said:

This thread is started bcz of propose dayy rite!!!

If i ought to propose u ,wht are chances of success in my endeavour?:)
  • IWDMI said:

sneha_24 said:

If i ought to propose u ,wht are chances of success in my endeavour?
    ZERO
  • Golem said:

IWDMI said:

sneha_24 said:

ZERO
    :lol: :lol:
    signature
  • edited February 8
    Golem said:

IWDMI said:

sneha_24 said:

ZERO
    Bro zero s a myth.let the judge decide:hbtw nature has made girls for boys only and viceversa.
  • Pseudo matrimony
  • I m HOMO, any one interested leave personal message. Expert in all types of position
  • LGBT said:

I m HOMO, any one interested leave personal message. Expert in all types of position

Ohh i missd ths factor ,thts why upsc s awarding me less marks:)
  • Any average looking girl interested in astrology,smokes weed sometimes.she should love to have drinks with me occasionally.You can have conversation with me on literally anything.i am ready to try anything new with you(even girl things).

My age-23 in 2018
    Height-168 cm
    Weight-60 kg
  • i am a very simple man..i just want to cuddle....thats it..anyone interested ping me for more details :neutral:
    signature
  • khagaul said:

Any average looking girl interested in astrology,smokes weed sometimes.she should love to have drinks with me occasionally.You can have conversation with me on literally anything.i am ready to try anything new with you(even girl things).

My age-23 in 2018
    Height-168 cm
    Weight-60 kg

Apn vital stat to bataya nahi
  • edited February 8
    add me too..i am not as thirsty as my dp looks.................................or maybe i am.!!

All exams considered bloody tough in India-CLEARED

CSE '16 rank- In 300s

• edited February 8
    I have two kidneys - made for eac other - I am so happy for them.
  • let's set the mood
    signature
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog