How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

need fake experience certificate

please advise how to manage a fake experience certificate. I need all the additional stuff as well, like salary slips, joining letter as well. I am in dire need of about 2 yrs work exp certificate in any field.

Comments

• Is this possible? Does anybody have it?
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • F5 said:

please advise how to manage a fake experience certificate. I need all the additional stuff as well, like salary slips, joining letter as well. I am in dire need of about 2 yrs work exp certificate in any field.

Contact any person in Regional office of pvrivate sector bank in India. He will guide you. But you need to shed some money. They will give you that you work as a relationship manager in their bank.
  • dpagarwal said:

F5 said:

Contact any person in Regional office of pvrivate sector bank in India. He will guide you. But you need to shed some money. They will give you that you work as a relationship manager in their bank.
    how to approach the person? i mean, should i directly go to the bank and talk with whom? i dont have any contact in banks. how should i proceed?
  • Try contacting some NGO. Preferably in your home town where you can find a contact.
  • I think you need to be honest about your work exp as lying about it will make you nervous during your interview( no matter which ever interview you are appearing for). If you are able to justify yourself for not taking up a job while preparing for civil services then nothing else matters, I'm saying this because even i don't have a work ex n i scored fairly well in my previous interview.
    "CHANGE" is the only constant .
  • Bhai unnecessary problem mein aajaoge.. aajkal kafi cases hote hai aise.. fraud wagare mein fas Gaye to bahot bada issue hoga..
    Prelim-2, Mains-1, Interview- 0.
    Prelim cutoff prediction-
    92-96general
    89-92 obc.
  • jhooth bolna ha to bada waala bolo. kaho 2 saal kaam kiya. fir 2 ya 3 saal se upsc ki prep. salary slip dhundhni padegi. mil jaegi. kahin padi hogi ghar pe.
  • jhooth bolna ha to bada waala bolo. kaho 2 saal kaam kiya. fir 2 ya 3 saal se upsc ki prep. salary slip dhundhni padegi. mil jaegi. kahin padi hogi ghar pe.

:D :D..haan aur aagey.. tum bolo apne ko kyu bulaya hai yahan? :smile:
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • I think you need to be honest about your work exp as lying about it will make you nervous during your interview( no matter which ever interview you are appearing for). If you are able to justify yourself for not taking up a job while preparing for civil services then nothing else matters, I'm saying this because even i don't have a work ex n i scored fairly well in my previous interview.

for private job interview...work ex is must, fake or true...doesnt matter..if u can internalize the lie, u wont be nervous..it is a cruel world, and here ethics counts for horseshit..
  • Jhut bole kauwa chumma de :kissing_smiling_eyes:
  • Jhut bole kauwa chumma de :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Zahar khake mar ja tu
  • Thanos_1 said:

Jhut bole kauwa chumma de :kissing_smiling_eyes:

Zahar khake mar ja tu
    You please visit dermatologist :mrgreen:
  • edited January 22
    Warlord said:

I think you need to be honest about your work exp as lying about it will make you nervous during your interview( no matter which ever interview you are appearing for). If you are able to justify yourself for not taking up a job while preparing for civil services then nothing else matters, I'm saying this because even i don't have a work ex n i scored fairly well in my previous interview.

for private job interview...work ex is must, fake or true...doesnt matter..if u can internalize the lie, u wont be nervous..it is a cruel world, and here ethics counts for horseshit..
    my comment was regarding civil service's interview
    "CHANGE" is the only constant .
  • F5F5
    edited January 22

I think you need to be honest about your work exp as lying about it will make you nervous during your interview( no matter which ever interview you are appearing for). If you are able to justify yourself for not taking up a job while preparing for civil services then nothing else matters, I'm saying this because even i don't have a work ex n i scored fairly well in my previous interview.

This world is very cruel. People have shown fake work exp and got into nice jobs while i know they were sitting in ORN all those years. In private sector, they are now rejecting applications due to the gap factor, they are not even giving a chance to prove oneself in the interview.Its just that i dont have contacts, also my dad worked in a small time job,so pretty much no contacts in my family as well. so i am pretty clueless in this regard.
    Warlord said:

+1. exactly, i know that people are doing extremely well after using ngo job exp and defending nicely in interviews..but noone is opening the cards as to how to obtain it. also, i guess now HRs have become more rigorous in background checks due to all this digitalisation.
  • What's the way out for me?

We have our own property business of buying, selling and renting, and I've been contributing my fair share. Trouble is - Ours isn't a registered firm, and we deal in cash.
  • 1ManArmy said:

What's the way out for me?

We have our own property business of buying, selling and renting, and I've been contributing my fair share. Trouble is - Ours isn't a registered firm, and we deal in cash.

And there aren't much transactions to boast about, in my bank account. Didn't file ITR.

All done through mum's account, and previously, grandpa's.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog