CSE 2018 would be my last attempt, 5th mains failure , consecutively. I have many questions and I believe many others might have too. So let's gather here and discuss our problems and help each other out . I will list out some questions that might ocCur to those with their last attempt left. Others can add questions and answer others if possible. Also remember ShariNg is caring so I ask those that have exhausted their attempts to please help me and others with their experiences. I have some questions.
1. Should I take a gap? This way I will focus on other exams like state PCs , banking , ssc , get a job and then will become stable and give my last attempt.as being IAS is our DREAM
2. Should I change optional? For me I am in with history ans couldn't score more than 200 . So want to change to other possibly Maths. This will help in focussing on IFOS too. Taking a gap in between might help too as I will be left with one whole year to study Maths
3. Leave UPSC and focus on alternative careers as mentioned above
4. Give 6th attempt consecutively as I am in flow of study , but will study harder and practice more. But need to study from past mistakes.
5. Any other questions as one might feel
PS. I have been unemployed for all these years . I think I should have thought of alternative careers 2- 3 years ago . But it's too late to think of that now . I would thank anyone giving me a good perspective on this , that I don't feel guilty of my past decisions as it is of no use, but just focus on present and future now . I would like all to bare it all here and help each other as much as possible . Thank you .