Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Revision of Economy through MCQs and Quizzes           (2) Revision Classes on Indian & World Geography
(3) Fast-Paced Revision Course of Indian Polity                    (4)Most important topics for Modern Indian History
(5) Crash course on Art and Culture                                       (6) Last minute Practice Course to qualify CSAT Paper 2
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

CSE 2017 INTERVIEW

Hi all selected candidates. Let's start the discussion on which interview guidance program to join and how to proceed with the final preparation.

Comments

  • 1. Samkalp
    2. Chanakya

    I think these two are genuinely worth it from what I’ve gathered, I don’t know about Vision interview programme and programme of IASbaba insights
  • yes I have also heard good things about these two. How about Vajiram? Also how many programs would be right to join?
  • joined both last year didnt help
    intervie is unpredictable and i have low marks in iterview while in mocks i waas told tht i ll get good marks
  • sgmehta said:

    yes I have also heard good things about these two. How about Vajiram? Also how many programs would be right to join?

    From what I’ve heard, Vajiram the best part is the one on one with Ravindran sir.
    There’s no right amount of programme to join, people usually join 2-3
  • What you guys mean by interview guidance? Is it only mocks or is there some other more strategic programmes?
  • NightFury said:

    What you guys mean by interview guidance? Is it only mocks or is there some other more strategic programmes?

    what abt samkalp program?
  • Rashiv said:

    sgmehta said:

    yes I have also heard good things about these two. How about Vajiram? Also how many programs would be right to join?

    From what I’ve heard, Vajiram the best part is the one on one with Ravindran sir.
    There’s no right amount of programme to join, people usually join 2-3
    True that. So which ones are you going for? Also, I would be grateful if you may provide your email ID or mail to sgmehta11@gmail.com. You will be an asset in interview discussion. Thanks
  • sgmehta said:

    Rashiv said:

    sgmehta said:

    yes I have also heard good things about these two. How about Vajiram? Also how many programs would be right to join?

    From what I’ve heard, Vajiram the best part is the one on one with Ravindran sir.
    There’s no right amount of programme to join, people usually join 2-3
    True that. So which ones are you going for? Also, I would be grateful if you may provide your email ID or mail to sgmehta11@gmail.com. You will be an asset in interview discussion. Thanks
    I emailed you
  • Get 50 Most Probable Questions On Your DAF Within 6 Days Via Mail prepared by Ex UPSC & PSC Members.Attend Mock Interview at Old Rajendra Nagar starts from 23rd Jan.No enrollment charges.To enroll send DAF to apti.plus@gmail.com. Plz mention your interview date & preferable timings to attend mock interviews.
  • Anyone having the contact number of Elangovan sir at Vajiram?
  • Please suggest any good hotel in Karol Bagh or ORN. Thanks.
  • Please suggest any good hotel in Karol Bagh or ORN. Thanks.

    Hotel Sunstar Heights/Heritage
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog