Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Modern Indian History                                         (2) Environment & Ecology
(3) Polity, Current Affairs & Govt. Schemes            (4)Budget & Economic survey
(5) Geography with MCQ's                                        (6) Important Current Affairs
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

CIVIL SERVICES ASPIRANTS IN PATNA 2018

THIS THREAD IS CREATED TO HELP ASPIRANTS WHO ARE INTENDED TO MOVE TO PATNA FOR PREPARATION.
Please provide some insights into current scenario for IAS preparation in PATNA Like which are some of good place to stay there for preparation, THE HINDU availability,
good reading rooms,coachings,study materials availability,whatsapp group for sincere aspirants,room rent, IAS aspirant flatmate requirement etc.

Comments

• which are suitable areas to stay there for IAS aspirants?
  • Patna is not suitable for UPSC Preparation.... U will be cuttoff from the real world
  • Brother everything is available in Patna whether it is study material newspaper or reading rooms...the only thing patna lacks is coaching for optionals..
  • Hi my friend is currently visiting Patna looking for a room. He is a serious aspirant who has covered at least half the GS syllabus & moving to Patna to get away from disturbance from home. He is looking from a room where he can study in peace. If there is a single room or a room with up to 3-4 serious aspirants he would be interested in meeting. I will share his contact if anyone wants. PM me if interested.
  • Awarahun said:

Brother everything is available in Patna whether it is study material newspaper or reading rooms...the only thing patna lacks is coaching for optionals..

Awarahun said:

Brother everything is available in Patna whether it is study material newspaper or reading rooms...the only thing patna lacks is coaching for optionals..

Are you preparing from Patna?
    which is the best reading room for IAS aspirants?
  • @s said:

Awarahun said:

Awarahun said:

Are you preparing from Patna?
    which is the best reading room for IAS aspirants?
    Yes, see there are many libraries where you can study. You want to live in which area? Anyways whether it is boring road aur ashok rajpath aur bazaar samiti, all these places has three to four libraries.
  • thanks buddy

But i wanna know which area is much suited for IAS aspirants specially ?
  • i have not decided the area in which i will be staying.
    Area which will be good for aspirants will be my choice to reside.
  • Well in Patna you will not find a area suitable for ias aspirants... As most of the student areas are filled with ssc and bank people. Ias aspirants are difficult to find, what I was trying to tell you that in Patna you can have any resource needed for civils preparation. But if you are looking for environment like old Rajinder Nagar or Mukherjee Nagar than patna is not the right place for you.
  • okay
    thanks
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog