Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Modern Indian History                                         (2) Environment & Ecology
(3) Polity, Current Affairs & Govt. Schemes            (4)Budget & Economic survey
(5) Geography with MCQ's                                        (6) Important Current Affairs
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

"Pakadua Vivah " Magadha ke Veero Saavdhan !!

edited January 6 in Miscellaneous
Human rights abuse on its peak!! :D
@mod kindly make this thread an announcement as our some fellow aspirants of the concerned region would be visiting their native place after giving the mains or interview !!
Screenshot_20180106_090613.png
540 x 960 - 258K

Comments

• Human rights abuse on its peak!! :D

Don't make this a "men vs women" issue.
    I don't think the person was kidnapped by women, or the gun was pointed at him by women.
    Did the girl who was married off gave her consent?

Men face issues, women face issues.
    People, society all have issues. This is certainly a debatable issue.

It is when we degenerate them into binaries, us vs them, black vs white, or several kinds of "-isms"; the debate goes nowhere and it becomes futile to argue.
  • Antardwand movie directed by Sushil Rajpal is based on the same subject. In the movie protagonist goes to his native village after writing upsc mains and is forcefully married.
    Bhai log jo bhi 2017 mains deke gaon ghum rahe hain; sambhal ke Pakadua Gang is back

I don't think the person was kidnapped by women, or the gun was pointed at him by women.

It is when we degenerate them into binaries, us vs them, black vs white, or several kinds of "-isms"; the debate goes nowhere and it becomes futile to argue.
    +1
  • This is serious issue. I gives us reflection about socio-economic development of states. It is mostly done by strong men , patriarch and people with criminal background. One of my family member has faced such situation.
  • dowry vs pakadua | season - infinity
    @mod kindly make this thread an announcement as our some fellow aspirants of the concerned region would be visiting their native place after giving the mains or interview !!

I am in search of this pakadua gang after mains but in futile non catched me for marriage..
  • We are all the same inside.........

We just forget to see the reflection of someone else inside us........
  • Vivaah agar ho bhi gaya..to vivah k baad kyun nahi tod dete rishta ? kya marriage ko jo 'divine' status diya gaya hai uske karan nahi chhodte wife ko? ya darte hain ki kahin ladki k ghar wale maar na de?
  • freeman said:

Vivaah agar ho bhi gaya..to vivah k baad kyun nahi tod dete rishta ? kya marriage ko jo 'divine' status diya gaya hai uske karan nahi chhodte wife ko? ya darte hain ki kahin ladki k ghar wale maar na de?

Jab vivah aese dhamka ke krwa de rhe to agle 2 -3 saal jab tak bacha nhi ho jata aur nhi dhamka skte??ek bar child ho gya phir rista kaun tod paega??
  • freeman said:

Vivaah agar ho bhi gaya..to vivah k baad kyun nahi tod dete rishta ? kya marriage ko jo 'divine' status diya gaya hai uske karan nahi chhodte wife ko? ya darte hain ki kahin ladki k ghar wale maar na de?

Two reasons r there.
    First social pressure which is strong earlier but reducing nowadays.
    Second fear of getting killed by Girl family or harm to family members of boy.
  • 007_A said:

freeman said:

Jab vivah aese dhamka ke krwa de rhe to agle 2 -3 saal jab tak bacha nhi ho jata aur nhi dhamka skte??ek bar child ho gya phir rista kaun tod paega??

freeman said:

Two reasons r there.
    aap log kya karte aisi situation me?

+1

• freeman said:

007_A said:

freeman said:

freeman said:

Two reasons r there.
    aap log kya karte aisi situation me?
    FIR.
  • edited January 6
    Do you suffer from such an abundance of time that you have to make a mockery of human rights abuse?

This is a platform for upsc aspirants, at least try to practice restraint and control these nonsensical posts to the bakar threads.

Closing this thread. Prelims is barely 150 days away.

• Do you suffer from such an abundance of time that you have to make a mockery of human rights abuse?

This is a platform for upsc aspirants, at least try to practice restraint and control these nonsensical posts to the bakar threads.

is this a nonsensical thread or u r a nonsense ? wondering
  • Bihar iss cheej ke liye Badnam hai yaar.Koi sudhar na hua Itte din mei..bahutt ghatiya mansiktaa ke log rahte hain..the aur aage bhi honge. .bhosdi### ne marriage ka majaak bana diya hai.
  • freeman said:

Do you suffer from such an abundance of time that you have to make a mockery of human rights abuse?

is this a nonsensical thread or u r a nonsense ? wondering
    I am a nonsense. Yes. For expecting better from the users here.
    Thank you for finally helping me make up my mind over something I have been wondering about this place.

Cheers mate.

• Ashwanida said:

Bihar iss cheej ke liye Badnam hai yaar.Koi sudhar na hua Itte din mei..bahutt ghatiya mansiktaa ke log rahte hain..the aur aage bhi honge. .bhosdi### ne marriage ka majaak bana diya hai.

Sudhar hua hai earlier ( a decade ago ) it use to be frequent but now incidents like it r in about 1000 - 2000 a year.
  • Ashwanida said:

Bihar iss cheej ke liye Badnam hai yaar.Koi sudhar na hua Itte din mei..bahutt ghatiya mansiktaa ke log rahte hain..the aur aage bhi honge. .bhosdi### ne marriage ka majaak bana diya hai.

Sudhar hua hai earlier ( a decade ago ) it use to be frequent but now incidents like it r in about 1000 - 2000 a year.
    2000 per year....isn't it huge....
    Mujhe lga jhoot Hoga ye.....

I know this guy. He's a colleague of mine in SAIL :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know this guy. He's a colleague of mine in SAIL :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Abe yaar SAIL ka launda utha liye sale.Haan bhaiya Bihar mei Bahar hai..thoo thoo kar rahi janta har kinaar hai!!
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog