Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE courses. Click below for details -
(1) Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude (2) Ancient, Medieval History, Art and Culture (3) Modern Indian History
(4) Current Affairs April 2017 to May 2018 (5) International Relations and Internal Security (6) Geography
(7) 200 Most Important Topics for UPSC CSE Prelims 2018
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now.

ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

How to develop an enterprising attitude?

Preparing for a bank PO job is not enterprising, for SSC, RBI, State PSC - all entrance examinations. Being in a job and continuing it is also not enterprising. Finding a job could be. Start-ups are enterprising. Creating value through yourself is enterprising. Ability to bring people, talent together to create a stage, to create an enterprise is enterprising. But how do we get into such a state and develop such an attitude. How to hop on a train for an enterprising journey?

Comments

• @santra ji, suna aap entrepreneur ho. Please give some tips on how to develop an enterprising spirit. Many people lack it in our country. It's a national deficiency similar to stunting and wasting.
  • edited December 2017
    @bechara_aspirant sir you are making me too big by asking me this question. But here are a few general pointers I feel are imp -

- I feel that this exam preparation is a very enriching experience since it teaches you so many things (knowledge wise and otherwise) and opens up so many new avenues.

- one should learn to capitalise on the knowledge you have gained during this process to enterprise if I may say.

-its a good idea for someone to be in jobs you mentioned above, you can always wait and create opportunities for yourself. I feel these platforms will present to you enough opportunities

- think of something simple that you feel is within your reach. It doesn't have to be fancy, only simple for you.

- enterprising is not an overnight development. You have to know what you want to do and work towards it. I for eg have an idea and have been working on its execution for sometime. So be a lil slow and patient. And as I said have backups to help you keep going in the meanwhile.

- be in a positive frame of mind and trust your abilities

- I don't think I have anything more to add than this, given that it's just too early for me to say anything more on this topic.

Signing off for now. Cya

You can try our telegram channel. We give calls for buying and selling stocks for mid and long term investing using technical analysis that we have built over years.

https://t.me/ninjastocks
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog