How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

When will the State Selection option will be available ?

Comments

• After final results :mrgreen:
    When the going gets tough, the tough gets going :)
  • Bhai you do you open the thread for same question again and again....?
    Now or Never
  • Gowdru said:

Bhai you do you open the thread for same question again and again....?

psychopath hai ye
  • edited December 2017
    I trout

Gowdru said:

psychopath hai ye
    I thought it was hyperbole :tongue:
    But see,
    Not active.
  • Is bande ke mann me darr baith gya h ki ye sota reh jayega n peeche se option aake chala jayega n sirf isi karann ye ias banta banta reh jayega...isliye ye din raat yehi sochta h khate sote n hagte hue...its a new kind of phobia...isko lag rha h ki dis tym its his best chance to get thru...
  • The person named very ironically as "onepunchmann" is diagnosed with cadrophobia. Bhai if you are so phobic or anxious then how will you deal with uncertainties of life?
  • The person named very ironically as "onepunchmann" is diagnosed with cadrophobia. Bhai if you are so phobic or anxious then how will you deal with uncertainties of life?

he's a troll. i remember watching this same post on the morning of essay paper on 28th..
  • Gowdru said:

psychopath hai ye
    The reason why many people can’t succeed in life is that they don’t know the full matter but come to conclusion. I have asked this question because I have not selected the option in exams like PSCs because I was not aware. So I hoped that someone could help me but instead you guys are reacting in this way.

good bless
  • F5 said:

The person named very ironically as "onepunchmann" is diagnosed with cadrophobia. Bhai if you are so phobic or anxious then how will you deal with uncertainties of life?

he's a troll. i remember watching this same post on the morning of essay paper on 28th..
    The reason why many people can’t succeed in life is that they don’t know the full matter but come to conclusion. I have asked this question because I have not selected the option in exams like PSCs because I was not aware. So I hoped that someone could help me but instead you guys are reacting in this way.

god bless

good bless
  • edited December 2017
    "" I have asked this question because I have not selected the option in exams like PSCs because I was not aware.
    good bless ""

Kahna kya chahte ho Bhai?
    Second thing, instead of opening 10s of new threads, you could comment in previous one. Lekin ye psc aur cadre wala matter kya hai?

good bless
    Bhai you had already got reply from @DrKingSchuItz in one of your threads that no one knows anything more than you know in the cadre thing..... So opening new thread again and again doesn't serves any purpose.....
    Now or Never
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog