ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

Geography answer writing

Recently started with a channel..posted a video on geog answer writing based on my
4 mains experience with geog as optional..

Comments

• Recently started with a channel..posted a video on geog answer writing based on my

Good initiative sir.
  • Dead Man said:

Recently started with a channel..posted a video on geog answer writing based on my

Good initiative sir.
    Thnx
  • you are an IPS officer??
  • gobardhan said:

you are an IPS officer??

Yea..
  • sir want to know abt sources of regional and economic geo how to prepare it?
  • samit said:

sir want to know abt sources of regional and economic geo how to prepare it?

Economic u can do from UN UNDP websites as it is all data based. Ques on demography this year was on same lines..

Regional is more a static topic. Go for coachng notes. Read 2 coachng notes n make your own from them keeping every word of syllabus in mind
  • edited December 2017
    Sir, can you please share model answers of paper II where geographical angles are highlighted?

I've come across a lot of advices to add geographical angle in answering paper ii but yet to come across any. Please share if you have any. Thank you IA. :-)
  • Wakaao said:

Sir, can you please share model answers of paper II where geographical angles are highlighted?

I've come across a lot of advices to add geographical angle in answering paper ii but yet to come across any. Please share if you have any. Thank you IA. :-)

Sure by evening!!
  • @Mudit_jain_ips afternoon sir. Eol mil gya mujhe bhi. Ab aapke initiatives follow karta hoon. Akhil mahajan this side ☺
  • jammu_22 said:

@Mudit_jain_ips afternoon sir. Eol mil gya mujhe bhi. Ab aapke initiatives follow karta hoon. Akhil mahajan this side ☺

thnx n welcm bhai
  • Wakaao said:

Sure by evening!!
    hope it helps
  • sir your videos are good.
    can you post some model answers from this years mains like question on heartland theory, contemporary paradigms in geography?
  • gobardhan said:

sir your videos are good.
    can you post some model answers from this years mains like question on heartland theory, contemporary paradigms in geography?

Will try fr sure
  • Thank you Sir! for your initiative

Could you elaborate on how to apply some topics mentioned in above video?
    i.e. Should we write directly the terms "Humanistic " etc as in

---"From humanistic angle GST would provide every business a fair share in nation's development and ensure human development."---

Or Otherwise.

Please suggest better Alternatives!

Regards
  • Thank you Sir! for your initiative

Could you elaborate on how to apply some topics mentioned in above video?
    i.e. Should we write directly the terms "Humanistic " etc as in

---"From humanistic angle GST would provide every business a fair share in nation's development and ensure human development."---

Or Otherwise.

Please suggest better Alternatives!

Regards

From humanistic angle GST would provide every business a fair share in nation's development and ensure human development."--- 
    This is exactly what needs to be done :)
  • Wakaao said:

Sure by evening!!
    hope it helps
    Thank you so much. :-)
  • @Mudit_jain_ips , @jammu_22

Sir, could you please share some of your answer scripts!
    It would be of great help.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog