Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open! Community Meet 3 – June 10th | 2PM | Meet Anudeep, Abhishek, Sachin, Apurva and Ankita Mishra & the Toppers of CSE 2017

Public Administration-2018 ForumIAS answer writing and Review

Students of public ad Optional can post answers on every alternate day Monday, Wednesday, Friday till 9 PM in evening and others will review your answers after 9.pm
Sample senario: (A answer is posted on Monday , others will check and review it till Tuesday and no review of any answer(pdfs) will be posted on Wednesday ,when only new answers will be posted till 9 p.m again)
i propose this to make this process more structured
Rules for Posting answers
1. Only PDFs are to be uploaded and atmost 3 answers in it and one person can post only one pdf in one cyle (i.e Monday-Tuesday)
2. Use Cam scanner or Google drive (preferred) to scan the pages to PDF
3. While posting answers one must list one word tags for each question ( eg if answer is abour CPM , just write Q1- CPM ) , this will help others to read only topics they want to
Rules for reviewing
1. The review must start with marks out of 10 (on lines of UPSC checking) (ie7.5-8 will be among highest)
2.Review answer(s) in point wise method (if more than one answer is posted )

side notes :
If possible we could compile the answers (of most probable questions to be asked in UPSC)as Insights team does at end of each week /month with best model answers

We could host a Test marathon posted on saturday , whose answers should be given till sunday evening (no review could be possible)
no Bakkar in this thread ( i am in , side comments etc type comments)

google drive links , disqus links can also be posted , but its HIGHLY recoomended to upload files here as shifting platforms is cumbersome and reduces efficiancy

@mango_dolly @IWRA @Indian_Raider_ @NWS please look into this @ForumIAS @Neyawn
it would be beneficial if mods could make it announcement (for like 3 days-week) so that all could see this thread and contribute accordingly
all logistics and other discussion can be continued at http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/29078/logistics-discussion-of-pa-2018-thread?new=1
Hustle mode..!!

Comments

• Just a Suggestion !

We can go on a 10 days or a Week schedule.

Like first 10 days... on Ques on Chapter 1 and so on.

'Believe'
  • is this initiative continuing??
    2015: pelims p1 62
    2016: pelims p1 114 mains 726
    2017: prelims p1 116.66 (forum key)
  • edited January 26
    Ezzio said:

is this initiative continuing??

No it never started
    @Neyawn and @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh ko request kia tha too look into it
    But maybe its not practical so forumias team wont invest time in it
    Practice questions on own ,
    the insights group is still lil active on disqus i hope check that out
    Good luck
    Hustle mode..!!
  • Arey bhai ek thread badiya pehle se hain...wahan aao na...
    "ABKI BAAR RAHUL SARKAR"
  • Arey bhai ek thread badiya pehle se hain...wahan aao na...

bhai kaunsa wala ?
    all previous threads are unorganized , issliye asked for a new one "anyways keep studying @Nanhe_samrat1
    Hustle mode..!!
  • edited January 27

• edited January 27
    Hello, guys. I've appeared multiple times in the mains. Last scored 260+ in PA in 2016. Would you like to be part of Weekly tests ? It will be one chapter for every week, starting with paper 2.
    It'll be a 2/3 hour test of one chapter. We'll cover all the PYQs and one test series from market. It'll have be written on paper and PDFs uploaded via Telegram. I'm sharing one of my copy from a test that I took myself.
    If you know someone who have done well before, try asking them about this as well.
    4th Feb -- Evolution
    11th Feb -- Union/Plans
    18th Feb -- State
    25th Feb -- Financial Mgmt/Admin
    4th Mar -- PSUs
    11th Mar -- Rural/Urban
    18th Mar -- District
    25th Mar -- A&C
    1st Apr -- Personnel/Civil Service
    8th Apr -- Techniques
    15th Apr -- Signi Values
    22nd Apr -- L&O
    29th Apr -- Philosophy
    (Rest of PA-1 post prelims)
    Those who are interested in writing tests can send me their Telegram id or phone no.

pdf
    pdf
    asd.pdf
    6M
  • We just need few enthusiastic souls. The game would be afoot in no times.

See the format of this thread and how it ran till 164 pages. This thread is very dear to me because I learnt much of my pub ad from here.

http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/7274/public-administration-2015-covering-new-syllabus/p1

Its right time to create a new thread with same vigor and commitment.

Go through that thread and few pages to understand how beautifully it worked.
    The angels are lost in perpetual contemplation of an infinite glory.
  • Can someone share Lukmaan question papers of test series which is ongoing.
    The angels are lost in perpetual contemplation of an infinite glory.
  • Hello, This is an invitation to join a group of public administration weekly test writing series. It is ongoing already and entering into second paper of public administration from next week. I urge those who have appeared in mains before and scored well or those who have completed their syllabus to send me a message with telegram id. Currently, group constitutes of 3 people who have scored 250+ in 2016 and 2 of them appeared in 2017 mains as well. We would love to have couple of more people so that a good intra-group competition and reviewing of answers happens. I request that only those who are interested in silently writing their tests on weekly basis message me.
    One chapter test (2/3 hour) every week. We'll cover all the PYQs and one test series( lukmaan) from market. Test have to be taken on paper and pdf's uploaded on the test day. Question paper will be uploaded on the same day.
    Schedule for tests :
    4th Feb -- Evolution
    11th Feb -- Union/Plans
    18th Feb -- State
    25th Feb -- Financial Mgmt/Admin
    4th Mar -- PSUs
    11th Mar -- Rural/Urban
    18th Mar -- District
    25th Mar -- A&C
    1st Apr -- Personnel/Civil Service
    8th Apr -- Techniques
    15th Apr -- Signi Values
    22nd Apr -- L&O
    29th Apr -- Philosophy
    (Rest of PA-1 post prelims)
  • I’m interested
  • Hello again,

Those who are serious about writing 3-hour test on every Sunday can use this link : https://www.evernote.com/pub/chiragmaroke/publicad
    It is 15 member group currently. Mostly those who scored 250+ in 2016 or wrote Mains in 2017 are members.
    Use the link only if you genuinely want to participate.
    First test was conducted today. I'm attaching my answer sheet for helping the serious people making judgement about joining or not.
    pdf
    pdf
    Chirag(Test#1).pdf
    7M
  • Hadfield said:

Hello again,

Those who are serious about writing 3-hour test on every Sunday can use this link : https://www.evernote.com/pub/chiragmaroke/publicad
    It is 15 member group currently. Mostly those who scored 250+ in 2016 or wrote Mains in 2017 are members.
    Use the link only if you genuinely want to participate.
    First test was conducted today. I'm attaching my answer sheet for helping the serious people making judgement about joining or not.

Ya saw ur mail frm insights group too
    Hustle mode..!!
  • Hi Guys,

I got 3 pub ad books with me that I want to sell.

1. Public administration ( Laxmikanth ) - Absolutely New
    2. Indian public administration ( Ramesh Arora, Rajni Goyal )
    3. Public administration ( Theories and Concepts ) - Fadia & Fadia

Total Current cost of books - Around Rs. 1400
    Take away price - Rs 500.

Pick up will be from Noida. Interested then let me know.
    Do it.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog