How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class
Current Affairs ( Pre + Mains ) 2019 | 4 Aug | Attend First 3 Classes Free ForumIAS Weekly Current Affairs Classes commence from Saturday, 4 August, 5AM, at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.We invite you to attend the first three classes free
CLICK HERE to register for attending the classes on August 4, 5 and 11.

Test Series

Need a good test series for prelims which has subject wise test and month wise MCQ on current affairs.

Thanks

Comments

• edited December 2017
    You can take GuruTechy test series . I recently bought them. They are the only one to provide 4,000 unique questions for rs.3,000 with money back guarantee.

Here's the screenshot of my test series dashboard subject wise categorized.

Screenshot_1.png
    956 x 610 - 43K
  • gurutech coaching wala hai ... joined 4 hrs before. Take vision / insights whch are available for free instead of wasting Rs 3k on something
  • edited December 2017
    Haha manekshaw, you're a sales guy for vision ias and insights.

GuruTechy's Rs. 3000 is more better than insights Rs. 7000 and vision's Rs. 12000 test series.

GuruTechy test series provides 4000 unique questions. But both insights and vision provides just 3000 questions.

GuruTechy is my favorite and already 200000 students bought GuruTechy test series.
  • edited December 2017

Haha manekshaw, you're a sales guy for vision ias and insights.

GuruTechy's Rs. 3000 is more better than insights Rs. 7000 and vision's Rs. 12000 test series.

GuruTechy test series provides 4000 unique questions. But both insights and vision provides just 3000 questions.

GuruTechy is my favorite and already 200000 students bought GuruTechy test series.

Ye dala hai techguru ka..... Easily identified...don't promote here..
  • manekshaw said:

gurutech coaching wala hai ... joined 4 hrs before. Take vision / insights whch are available for free instead of wasting Rs 3k on something

This is very true.
  • manekshaw, you're a sales guy for vision ias and insights.

Batman_121090 - another sales guy for these 2 Institutes.
  • manekshaw, you're a sales guy for vision ias and insights.

Batman_121090 - another sales guy for these 2 Institutes.
    @priyasugan Count me too! Joined as Sales guy in Insights recently. We all are fake due to absence of screenshot of dashboard and lack in spamming detailed information of tests series.
    ऐ राजा राजा राजा,
    करेजा में समाजा
  • edited December 2017
    raja.rancho another sales guy.

I don't know in which marketing agency you guys are working.
  • raja.rancho another sales guy.

I don't know in which marketing agency you guys are working.

Hi Since u have joined the tests series can you please explain the question 33 ( the screenshot you have shared). What was that significant victory on trips for developing countries. The answers there are Bangladesh, Myanmar, Bhutan, Srilanka....? Please engligthen us ......
    Now or Never
  • I have no idea that why this sales executive guy who works in a marketing agency wants to know about economics and social development of India.

@Gowdru if you want to know. you can buy yourself best upsc test series online from gurutechy

All the best bro.
  • edited December 2017
    @priyasugan salesman does not offer for free .... i am offering for free the most popular and famous test series of india. U r offering some thing unknown for money. Who knows refund from ur website is also junk? who knows the website is also junk? who knows u may be a junk!!!!
  • manekshaw said:

i am offering me for free the most popular and famous test series of india

Are you joking? you're selling crap for rs.7000 and rs.12000.

You're comparing Apples with oranges

• Another thing @priyasugan 2 lakh have already joined ur test series!!!! what a crap!!!! Do u atleast knw how many apply for civil serivices ???? how many get selected????
  • Haha, All I learned is, as an aspirant nothing here for me to learn.

Forumias is a promotion website. Am I right guys?

Hi marketing guys. As an aspirtant I know about upsc exam more than you.

Ghost town babies.
  • edited December 2017
    Take Tests at UPSC Level Standards with affordable fees : https://www.iasexamsolutions.com/
  • Try civils360 integrated action plan for both prelims and mains
  • Omg this post is filled with paid shills!
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog