How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

Vision GS course & geography optional course sharing

If anyone wants vision ias foundation course videos (pre + mains) full course..i have downloaded all videos in HD format..If anyone wants to share pls msg me..

Geography optional keynote ias by shamim anwer (full paper 1 + full paper 2) course is also available.
Thanks..

Comments

• vad01 said:

If anyone wants vision ias foundation course videos (pre + mains) full course..i have downloaded all videos in HD format..If anyone wants to share pls msg me..

Geography optional keynote ias by shamim anwer (full paper 1 + full paper 2) course is also available.
    Thanks..

Please dont do this. Yo
    vad01 said:

Thanks..

Please do not do this. You will goto jail. Two persons have already been arrested in my knowledge and were sent to Jail for 2 days, because they were not prepared for bail, and out of fear had not informed their parents.

Parents had near heart attack when they heard of this case. Delhi Police has taken this very seriously as a number of people have been tracked and police sent to arrest them.

You have no idea what you are getting into.
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • edited December 2017
    Neyawn said:

vad01 said:

Thanks..

Please dont do this. Yo
    vad01 said:

Thanks..

Please do not do this. You will goto jail. Two persons have already been arrested in my knowledge and were sent to Jail for 2 days, because they were not prepared for bail, and out of fear had not informed their parents.

Parents had near heart attack when they heard of this case. Delhi Police has taken this very seriously as a number of people have been tracked and police sent to arrest them.

You have no idea what you are getting into.
    sir u can delete this ..
    why wait for the guy to get in trouble..
    common people are unaware of such elitist laws..
  • http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/24163/important-cost-sharing-uploading-of-copyright-material-accounts-suspension-and-legal-notice

I think mods should keep these threads on top as new users don't understand the severity of the issue. Those who are caught can reveal the names of their supplier and their buyers and ignorance of the law is no excuse as they say.

Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog