ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

Who are thinking to traveling this month and interested in know about traveling

edited December 3 in Miscellaneous
Why Travel The Unknown ? Genuinely off-the-beaten-track
Range of tailormade tour options; Intimate knowledge of destinations; Fully ATOL bonded. Small groups and tailormade tours ...,


All this when come to mind , there flourish an excitement, but then we stuck into our job work etc. I, here want to discuss with like minded people, and if possible can arrange a short excursion within India for a week, those who have pursued it can share their experience and any talk or thoughts of travelling, I will love to hear the first hand experience

The traveler sees, what he sees, the tourist sees, what he has come to see

Comments

  • 'Thinking to' ke baad 'travel' aana chahiye; aur 'interested in' ke baad 'knowing' aana chahiye.
    .
  • Excursion said:

    Why Travel The Unknown ? Genuinely off-the-beaten-track
    Range of tailormade tour options; Intimate knowledge of destinations; Fully ATOL bonded. Small groups and tailormade tours ...,


    All this when come to mind , there flourish an excitement, but then we stuck into our job work etc. I, here want to discuss with like minded people, and if possible can arrange a short excursion within India for a week, those who have pursued it can share their experience and any talk or thoughts of travelling, I will love to hear the first hand experience

    The traveler sees, what he sees, the tourist sees, what he has come to see

    Iss comment ke end mein ye likhna chahiye tha: 'I m a girl.'
    Toh kaafi log tyaar ho jaate.
    .
  • Its not about going on a trip, we can discuss here too, if someone wants to talk about travelling
    Girl or boy, doesn't matter
    Re read the last quote


    And thanks for the correction, duly noted
  • Guys i have written couple of articles on 'Essay preparation, through different perspectives' on UC NEWS.Kindly go through and provide your feedback if you want more..........written by Voice of Young India
    Quote ·
  • North india has too much cold this time, so it is desired place to visit such time
  • kerala, Tamil nadu ka kitna budget pad skta hai ?
  • ansh225 said:

    kerala, Tamil nadu ka kitna budget pad skta hai ?

    20k
    Currently reading : Flashboys by Michael Lewis; The Whisperers by Orlando Figes
    Last read : Return of a King by Dalrymple; The Emperor of all Maladies
  • Why is travelling so much hyped, is it overrated? Or really it has some perks and a totally new dimension of urs can be obtained by travelling, people any of you have some first hand experience ?
  • Go & sit near some river or canal someday @Excursion . It's fantastic exp. Trually got new dimension near Gang Nahar Roorkee , Saryu Ayodhya or for that matter Krishna at Srisailam. Feel the waves
  • in2thevan said:

    Go & sit near some river or canal someday @Excursion . It's fantastic exp. Trually got new dimension near Gang Nahar Roorkee , Saryu Ayodhya or for that matter Krishna at Srisailam. Feel the waves

    This I did @in2thevan @haridwar , yes it was a nice experience, the toughness of Ganges was thrilling
  • Anyone interested in going to haridwar or some other place dis weekend
  • i went to manali this weekend...
    apart from going to usual place, i tried trekking lama dugh, all alone...without any guide, or company...and only based on people's experiences shared on web
    it was very tiring but super awesome experience.. going from town to icy peaks was an experience in itself...funny thing is i dint actually reach the destination, and eventually had to come back as it was getting dark , but the journey really felt awesome...

    i dont know if it fits the definition of being hatke... but i liked it...

    please post a few more idea if you can...
  • Eiago said:

    i went to manali this weekend...
    apart from going to usual place, i tried trekking lama dugh, all alone...without any guide, or company...and only based on people's experiences shared on web
    it was very tiring but super awesome experience.. going from town to icy peaks was an experience in itself...funny thing is i dint actually reach the destination, and eventually had to come back as it was getting dark , but the journey really felt awesome...

    i dont know if it fits the definition of being hatke... but i liked it...

    please post a few more idea if you can...

    Bina rope bungee jumping kar lo ab :mrgreen:
  • Abe ye thread bhi Maine hi banaya tha :mrgreen:
  • Forum mere ko outcast kar dega ab
    Galat angrezi likhi ki koi pahchan na paye
  • Jaagran said:

    Abe ye thread bhi Maine hi banaya tha :mrgreen:

    I knew it... kyuki usse pehele tum @JAGRUN waali id se b backpackers ko motivate kar rehe they :trollface:
  • Jaagran said:

    Abe ye thread bhi Maine hi banaya tha :mrgreen:

    I knew it... kyuki usse pehele tum @JAGRUN waali id se b backpackers ko motivate kar rehe they :trollface:
    Hawww, how much u love me @Roopmati_Reloaded ko kaisa lagega
  • I am thinking about going to Hampi on the Xmas weekend. Anyone interested?
    Prelims - 2015 | 2016 | 2017
    Mains - 2016 | 2017
    Interview - 2016
    Final list - X
  • Landsdown, corbett after 12th..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog