Watch LIVE

GS Score Pre foundation classes for IAS 2018 Lecture No. 9 on Science & Tech (GS Paper 3) by Ritesh Jaisawal is now live ! Click Here to watch now.

Urgent help needed | Important International and National Institutions

Hello Guys,
I have surfed a lot of net..but could not find anything relevant one stop shop for the international and national institutes... apart from studying them one by one. But in that case it is too much and sometimes not relevant from mains perspective.
If you guys know anything in consolidated fashion (few pdfs or some ebook), please please share...
Thanks in Advance.
·

Comments

• Same problem here ..someone plz help me out for international relation and grouping topic in gs 2 ..one stop book..(I am thinking of following ignou )..
    ·
  • ya me too need this....
    ·
  • edited November 2013
    guys if u cant attack any creature as a whole then attack piece by piece and organ by organ till it dies

For international relation also try one by one

try this
    Find out by tomorrow who are friend of india and dushmans (enemies) of india in neighbour. And who is threat for whom.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google