How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

Good essay book

edited November 2017 in Books & Booklists
Kindly provide me name of good essay books in English

Comments

• yojana
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • Better you join essay test series
  • If you are looking for some writing help related to your work, you can prefer collegeresearchpapersonline blogspot . You will find any kind of writing materials according to your requirement. Services are available online. The information quality of write-ups is superb. You can find best assistance, advice from the highly educated writers. You can find more information on website. You no need to worry about your writing projects. You will definitely get better solution.
  • Kindly provide me name of good essay books in English

TMH Essay book by Saumitra Mohan(IAS).
    "Don't make UPSC as ultimate aim of your life rather let it be one of the best career path only.
    Civil service just a good job; Salary source: Tax paying public."
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog