Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE courses. Click below for details -
(1) Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude (2) Ancient, Medieval History, Art and Culture (3) Modern Indian History
(4) Current Affairs April 2017 to May 2018 (5) International Relations and Internal Security (6) Geography
(7) 200 Most Important Topics for UPSC CSE Prelims 2018
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now.

ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

CHokalingam notes

Guys,
Could some one have choka notes or printed materials of his 17 mains ?. Even enough which book shop I get all his printed notes ? I badly search for this. . I lived in Chennai. Can't afford to cone Delhi to buy his notes. Some one pls guide me , pls......

Comments

  • You will find them at flavido.com
  • IceMan said:

    You will find them at flavido.com

    BRo flavor has only 2 materials of his classes this mains yet
  • Is there any other way we get his mains notes from some seniors . I'm badlyYneed this. Next year is my last attempt bro.
  • Check inbox
  • Even I need it. Please help
  • siva4688 said:

    Guys,
    Could some one have choka notes or printed materials of his 17 mains ?. Even enough which book shop I get all his printed notes ? I badly search for this. . I lived in Chennai. Can't afford to cone Delhi to buy his notes. Some one pls guide me , pls......

    Chokkalingam is Shit.
    Never go for it.
  • CSM2016 said:

    siva4688 said:

    Guys,
    Could some one have choka notes or printed materials of his 17 mains ?. Even enough which book shop I get all his printed notes ? I badly search for this. . I lived in Chennai. Can't afford to cone Delhi to buy his notes. Some one pls guide me , pls......

    Chokkalingam is Shit.
    Never go for it.
    It is not shit, but it is way too bulky. His IR part is really good.
  • anjus said:

    CSM2016 said:

    siva4688 said:

    Guys,
    Could some one have choka notes or printed materials of his 17 mains ?. Even enough which book shop I get all his printed notes ? I badly search for this. . I lived in Chennai. Can't afford to cone Delhi to buy his notes. Some one pls guide me , pls......

    Chokkalingam is Shit.
    Never go for it.
    It is not shit, but it is way too bulky. His IR part is really good.
    Replied check ur inbox
  • i need his ir notes please tell me from where i can get that
  • BeTTor said:

    i need his ir notes please tell me from where i can get that

    Bro did u have have last year print notes of paper 2, 3. If yes pls ping me. I need to get enlighten how he connect issues which may be useful for next year mains prep
  • Its not shit atleast , notes are good though bit bulky , I think u can find them in ORN if ur in delhi or else it would be tough , for example i have no issues in sharing them so that u could take photocopy of it but I live in odisha and i will be needing those ir notes later
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

    Pre -4, mains -2 , interview - 2, Rank -None
  • bugsbunny said:

    Its not shit atleast , notes are good though bit bulky , I think u can find them in ORN if ur in delhi or else it would be tough , for example i have no issues in sharing them so that u could take photocopy of it but I live in odisha and i will be needing those ir notes later

    Bro check ur inbox pls
  • bro pls inbox me too ... thnx in advance
  • Bro inbox me also
  • Kindly noble souls send me too.
  • Please send me too.
  • kindly inbox me too about the chokkalingam's notes of mains 2017
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog