How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!
27 JULY | 200+ Issues for Mains 2018 ForumIAS is conducting classes for Current Affairs Mains. Cover upto 200+ Issues important for Mains , with specific focus on holistic coverage and content differentiation. Attend the first session ( Open to All ) at 11AM, on Friday July 27 at ForumIAS Offline Center, New Delhi.
CLICK HERE to read more and register for the First Open Class

Need people with PSIR Optional (Beginners) to prepare for CSE 2018

It's never too late.
After having wasting much precious time, now i realize that much has been left to do.
I want to make a group of serious PSIR Optional Aspirants, however Beginners like me, to motivate each other, make study plans, check each others answers and all the like stuff.
I know many more people must be there like me.
Please contact me at telegram app, userid is - @selfseeker15
and if not interested in telegram app, then email me - selfseeker15@gmail.com

Thanks . All the Best.

Comments

• there is already a psir on telegram running since last year .. something around 150 members r there.. if u want to join u can
    https://t.me/joinchat/EaqLkQuNCOJ5yhRBhJBpmQ
    here is the link
  • It's never too late.
    After having wasting much precious time, now i realize that much has been left to do.
    I want to make a group of serious PSIR Optional Aspirants, however Beginners like me, to motivate each other, make study plans, check each others answers and all the like stuff.
    I know many more people must be there like me.
    Please contact me at telegram app, userid is - @selfseeker15
    and if not interested in telegram app, then email me - selfseeker15@gmail.com

Thanks . All the Best.

My Friend has started Online Free Political Science & IR classes on Unacademy and he promises to complete the course before 30th January.
    He is a wonderful teacher. He even taught us during our college days. Do have a look.
    Attaching the link
    https://unacademy.com/user/amritanshu111-8385
  • If anyone is interested to buy Shubhra mam's PSIR test series of 25 tests which also includes crash course and 8 tests starting from 21st June, please let me know.
  • Hi friends , those who are looking forward for answer writing guidance or any guidance for political science optional can ping me ... personalized guidance would be provided at a nominal cost, myself have given upsc interview twice with psir... got 280s in 2016 and 290 in 2017 .... I would try to provide individual attention and honest service to subscribers ... any one interested can post two answer for which I will give review and if you guys feel worth it then u can take things forward thank you:-)
  • If anyone want to buy crash course and test series of PSIR of Shubra mam, please let me know.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog