I was looking about eligibility for CAPF in next year's exam and came across this:Eligibility Criteria
1. Applicants must be the citizen of India
2. Both Men/Female candidates are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. Female candidates are excluded for the post of ITBP
3. Candidates must possess the Bachelor degree from the recognized university
4. Candidates must be laid between 20 and 25
as on 1st August 2018
5. Candidate must have gained the minimum physical standard mentioned in the official notification
I am 26+ as on now. But I am still a virgin. How do they check whether I got laid between 20 and 25. Should I get laid now, and claim it in a back-date. I was thinking I should get married and claim an old date for marriage. That would imply I got laid before 25. But even that is a challenge about how to achieve that in coming months till examination process starts. I am really worried. I never indulged into these things in those times. And now this pressure. Have been trying tinder, but found no match. It's a useless app. Don't have job so chances for arranged marriage are also bleak. Hairline is receding rapidly. Kya hoga meri life ka? Anybody please help me get laid with life and live happily ever after. Am I eligible for that?