Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE courses. Click below for details -
(1) Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude (2) Ancient, Medieval History, Art and Culture (3) Modern Indian History
(4) Current Affairs April 2017 to May 2018 (5) International Relations and Internal Security (6) Geography
(7) 200 Most Important Topics for UPSC CSE Prelims 2018
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now.

ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

Am I eligible?

I was looking about eligibility for CAPF in next year's exam and came across this:

Eligibility Criteria:

1. Applicants must be the citizen of India
2. Both Men/Female candidates are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. Female candidates are excluded for the post of ITBP
3. Candidates must possess the Bachelor degree from the recognized university
4. Candidates must be laid between 20 and 25 as on 1st August 2018
5. Candidate must have gained the minimum physical standard mentioned in the official notification

source: https://www.99admissions.in/jobs/upsc-capf-ac-2018/

I am 26+ as on now. But I am still a virgin. How do they check whether I got laid between 20 and 25. Should I get laid now, and claim it in a back-date. I was thinking I should get married and claim an old date for marriage. That would imply I got laid before 25. But even that is a challenge about how to achieve that in coming months till examination process starts. I am really worried. I never indulged into these things in those times. And now this pressure. Have been trying tinder, but found no match. It's a useless app. Don't have job so chances for arranged marriage are also bleak. Hairline is receding rapidly. Kya hoga meri life ka? Anybody please help me get laid with life and live happily ever after. Am I eligible for that?

Comments

• I was looking about eligibility for CAPF in next year's exam and came across this:

Eligibility Criteria:

2. Both Men/Female candidates are eligible to apply for the posts of Assistant Commandants in CRPF, CISF, SSB, BSF. Female candidates are excluded for the post of ITBP
    5. Candidate must have gained the minimum physical standard mentioned in the official notification

I am 26+ as on now. But I am still a virgin. How do they check whether I got laid between 20 and 25. Should I get laid now, and claim it in a back-date. I was thinking I should get married and claim an old date for marriage. That would imply I got laid before 25. But even that is a challenge about how to achieve that in coming months till examination process starts. I am really worried. I never indulged into these things in those times. And now this pressure. Have been trying tinder, but found no match. It's a useless app. Don't have job so chances for arranged marriage are also bleak. Hairline is receding rapidly. Kya hoga meri life ka? Anybody please help me get laid with life and live happily ever after. Am I eligible for that?

:lol: so you mean to say the only other thing that you have gotten laid with....is.....your loneliness woahhh....You don't need Tinder , you need Jesus :lol:
    signature
  • edited November 2017

I was looking about eligibility for CAPF in next year's exam and came across this:

Eligibility Criteria:

:lol: so you mean to say the only other thing that you have gotten laid with....is.....your loneliness woahhh....You don't need Tinder , you need Jesus :lol:
    may the son of god shower you with compassion. I want a shower with my beloved :innocent:
  • I was looking about eligibility for CAPF in next year's exam and came across this:

Eligibility Criteria:

may the son of god shower you with compassion. I want a shower with my beloved :innocent:
    arey I thought this is a satirical post :neutral: no hard feelings dude
    signature
  • edited November 2017

Eligibility Criteria:

Life's a troll these days

p.s. 50 shades of satire :trollface:

Eligibility Criteria:

Why would anyone have hard feelings on this platform :joy:
    Just kidding
    Saw the passion in my vulnerabilities? Now see the strength in my resolution.
  • edited November 2017
    Are these instructions inclusively 'laid' down for all the new emerging communities ? :wink:
  • Are these instructions inclusively 'laid' down for all the new emerging communities ? :wink:

:lol:
    signature
  • Ugghhh.. noob, just go to the district hospital, pay the chaprasi to make u a fake laying ceritificate with the proper dates.

U r talking like u don't know how things work in this country.

• Man man
    I thought this one is genuine

Thanks for a good laugh
  • Why are auch threads entertained on forum?
  • anjus said:

Why are auch threads entertained on forum?

Because we still have humour left in our country. Specially in UPSC aspirant. :D

Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1* , PT=0

Geography Optional.
  • anjus said:

The same reason why child labour, theft, treason, money laundering, havala etc running in our country
    Administration has been failed

#YE BIK GAYI H FORUM
  • JAGRUN said:

anjus said:

The same reason why child labour, theft, treason, money laundering, havala etc running in our country
    Administration has been failed

#YE BIK GAYI H FORUM
    :D sab milke pagal bana rahe hai humko..............

Geography Optional.
  • anjus said:

U r such a hypocrite. Why are people entertaining your 'phone kharidwa do' thread?
    तदबीर से बिगड़ी हुई तक़दीर बना ले, अपने पे भरोसा है तो एक दाँव लगा ले।
  • edited November 2017
    OMFG!!!! I didn't pay attention to the word "laid". I could have applied last year.

It's a little interesting to see this post being in the Medical science category.
  • anjus said:

U r such a hypocrite. Why are people entertaining your 'phone kharidwa do' thread?
    :D :D :D..lmao..

Geography Optional.
  • any1 received call letter for physical efficiency test for capf 2017????
  • any1 received call letter for physical efficiency test for capf 2017????

lol! Ab physical efficiency mein kya test karte hain?
  • edited November 2017

any1 received call letter for physical efficiency test for capf 2017????

lol! Ab physical efficiency mein kya test karte hain?
    :lol: :lol:
  • anjus said:

Lol

Roommate se toilet saaf karwa do thread :trollface:
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog