ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

Is random banning the new thing in the forum?

Mods/Supermods,

Why was I banned yesterday? My comment history (@Maa_Roopmati) was short. I've commented in that Mains thread and posted a query in Interview thread. And, my commenting history had nothing to do with breaking the rules. Despite that, which super mod decided to ban me? Can you please give me the reason?

Comments

• Got posted thrice. Not my fault. Dont ban me for this as well. Rather, ban your technical team. .
    images (69).jpeg
    443 x 332 - 23K
  • This is not America, here people from LGBT community no more welcomed, please stay away from the forum with this DP.
  • Go get a life bro.your parents gave you birth to do better things in life.Don't embarrass them. :mrgreen:
  • Roopmati there is a law on forum polyandry and kids more than two is not allowed
    I think this is the reason may be @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh or @DrKingSchultz can satiate ur quench
  • Go get a life bro.your parents gave you birth to do better things in life.Don't embarrass them. :mrgreen:

• This is not America, here people from LGBT community no more welcomed, please stay away from the forum with this DP.

• edited November 2017
    That's not a valid reason. I barely made 10 or so comments, none offensive.

If history is to be referred, Yo Yo Choti Singh has a bone to pick with me. I know not, why? Maybe, I'd roasted him alive once and he still is mad. But he banned me for that. And with that, he must have satisfied his inflated ego. But after that, I made sure that my path never crosses his.

If he didnot, I apologise. If he did, God bless him.

This is not America, here people from LGBT community no more welcomed, please stay away from the forum with this DP.

• edited November 2017
    And I am not any other random account. I am making it utterly clear. Lol.
    Check my device-id, and my ip-adress. It's static. :D

And kal se koi bhi account se main nahi aa raha.

Ok.

Ok.
    I think people are confusing you for somebody else. Hence, the ban! :D :D
  • Off, I go. Gracias. B)
  • AreYouOk said:

Hi..!
    Achcha why such a horrendous DP man? Makes no sense!
  • AreYouOk said:

Hi..!
    I find her beautiful, in the most bizarre way. But why is my DP even a reason for banning me?
  • AreYouOk said:

Hi..!
  • AreYouOk said:

Hi..!
    I find her beautiful, in the most bizarre way. But why is my DP even a reason for banning me?
    A distaction it is! Lol. I think that's why. Makes even me comfortable!
  • AreYouOk said:

AreYouOk said:

Hi..!
    Zindagi kaat do yahi karte karte. :( :(
    images (51).jpeg
    344 x 428 - 17K
  • edited November 2017

Go get a life bro.your parents gave you birth to do better things in life.Don't embarrass them. :mrgreen:

The basic foundation of this act of parents is based on some desire and desire is the basic reason for the grief
    Toh

E TOH SAALA HONA HI THA
  • highly unethical, undemocratic, unconscionable + infinite more adjectives....wait some municipality wala candidates bol rhe sangharsh karo hum tumhare saath he.....let me see who this piece of joke is.....it's been rally after rally today....don't know why they putting so much effort lmao
    signature
  • JAGRUN said:

Go get a life bro.your parents gave you birth to do better things in life.Don't embarrass them. :mrgreen:

The basic foundation of this act of parents is based on some desire and desire is wrong
    +2019
  • kuch powers bhi hote kya inke pass.....ha Launchpad ke jese surely kaam krte ye wale elections , phle municipality fir assembly, or finally loksabha....hmmm
    signature
  • kuch powers bhi hote kya inke pass.....ha Launchpad ke jese surely kaam krte ye wale elections , phle municipality fir assembly, or finally loksabha....hmmm

Powers to hote hain be. They have contacts. Kal to jailkhane me jane ki naubat aayi to Dilli jaise jageh me aise log bahot kaam aate hain. One of neighbours had a DU activist i his friend circle. Unko owners ne naak me dam kar rakh diya tha. Paise nahi refund kar rahe the. Last day jab wo ghar khali kar rahe the, unka dost bhi saath aya aur poore paise ka hisaab kitaab barabar kara diya. Damn good negotiators and street smart these people are!
  • Off, I go. Gracias. B)

Bakar got extended. B)
    Koi na. Wohooo. Aaj chill hi hai. Kal se ek addiction aur kam.

Powers to hote hain be. They have contacts. Kal to jailkhane me jane ki naubat aayi to Dilli jaise jageh me aise log bahot kaam aate hain. One of neighbours had a DU activist i his friend circle. Unko owners ne naak me dam kar rakh diya tha. Paise nahi refund kar rahe the. Last day jab wo ghar khali kar rahe the, unka dost bhi saath aya aur poore paise ka hisaab kitaab barabar kara diya. Damn good negotiators and street smart these people are!
    ha pr mere pass toh 2 vidhayak he UP wale , toh mujhe toh koi bother na krne wala lmao :lol: :lol:
    signature

ha pr mere pass toh 2 vidhayak he UP wale , toh mujhe toh koi bother na krne wala lmao :lol: :lol:
    Abe lol. Vidhyak se bada kaun! Ha Ha Ha.
    IAS baniye, byah rachahiye aur ticket jitiye free me. Lol. Khuda hafiz. Ha Ha Ha
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog