MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

Seeking dedicated aspirants willing to participate in daily GS answer writing practice.

Hi, i am looking serious aspirants for dedicated daily answer writing for GS on whatsapp. I have experience of having written mains in 2016. Anyone interested kindly get in touch.

Comments

• I m interested. But you have to be regular. And start from less no of questions and gradually increase. And not more than 4 - 5 people.
    IPS in making
  • Thanks for showing interest. I was doing regular answer writing with a fellow aspirant since August of this year but from October onwards no response from him, seems not interested anymore. As for 4 - 5 people, lets see if others are willing as there are already other groups formed. If you can kindly share your number then i will add you on a whatsapp group and we can commence.
  • I m interested. But you have to be regular. And start from less no of questions and gradually increase. And not more than 4 - 5 people.

Thanks for showing interest. I was doing regular answer writing with a fellow aspirant since August of this year but from October onwards no response from him, seems not interested anymore. As for 4 - 5 people, lets see if others are willing as there are already other groups formed. If you can kindly share your number then i will add you on a whatsapp group and we can commence.
  • Hey i think we r not able to send messages through inbox.
    IPS in making
  • Hey i think we r not able to send messages through inbox.

Yes, even i have experienced that. You can get in touch through mail. My email id --- devkachari10@gmail.com
  • Dev_j7 said:

Hey i think we r not able to send messages through inbox.

Yes, even i have experienced that. You can get in touch through mail. My email id --- devkachari10@gmail.com
    Sent you an email bro
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog