MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

How much one can expect for a job of content developer in a upsc coaching

Recently , i have been offered a job of content devloper in a coaching institute, the job is to prepare questions for them , so i want to know how much one can and should expect from these kind of jobs

Thanks in advance :)
ehh what's up doc!!!!

Pre -4, mains -2 , interview - 2, Rank -None

Comments

• @root please delete the other two threads of the same name , for some reason it got posted thrice , thank you
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• bugsbunny said:

Recently , i have been offered a job of content devloper in a coaching institute, the job is to prepare questions for them , so i want to know how much one can and should expect from these kind of jobs

Bhai hame bhi avgat kara dena kuch ho to...
    "थककर बैठ गये क्या भाई! मंजिल दूर नहीं है। "
  • edited November 10
    Berojgar se koi bhi majak kar leta hai...aaj ghar ke saamne wali SBI branch manager boli ki kya karte ho...main kya kehta!! Kah diya Sarkari Naukri ki tayyari...uske aage nhi poocha
  • Haan bhai mujhe iska rate wagera janana he , pata nhi koi bol de toh accha hoga
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• Berojgar se koi bhi majak kar leta hai...aaj ghar ke saamne wali SBI branch manager boli ki kya karte ho...main kya kehta!! Kah diya Sarkari Naukri ki tayyari...uske aage nhi poocha

Yeah toh hota hi he , agar upsc ka tayari bol do toh log kuch aur samjh lete he , and chupao toh kuch aur , yea hi haal he sab berojgar upsc walon ka
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• bugsbunny said:

Berojgar se koi bhi majak kar leta hai...aaj ghar ke saamne wali SBI branch manager boli ki kya karte ho...main kya kehta!! Kah diya Sarkari Naukri ki tayyari...uske aage nhi poocha

Yeah toh hota hi he , agar upsc ka tayari bol do toh log kuch aur samjh lete he , and chupao toh kuch aur , yea hi haal he sab berojgar upsc walon ka
    Main to ek hi cheej bolta hun..Clerk se Collector tak ki tayyari hai apni...

Clerk ka ab denge..Collectory ke Interview tak pahunche hain..lekin ye cheej maathe(forehead) pe tattoo bhi kahan hoti hai..
  • bugsbunny said:

Anyday vision pays d best in market.
    Then come others like next ias ,drishti etc
    Anything between 30-40 can be expected. Some pay 25 too depending on work and the institute. Not below 25 in any case.
  • bugsbunny said:

Clerk ka ab denge..Collectory ke Interview tak pahunche hain..lekin ye cheej maathe(forehead) pe tattoo bhi kahan hoti hai..
    Bhai I got some info on questions prepration , in Delhi , they pay 200 per pre question and 500-1000 per mains question :)
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• Mains questions are with solution , bhai interview diya he bolke bas coaching ke yahan hi Kuch job Mista he , nhi toh nhi
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• bugsbunny said:

Mains questions are with solution , bhai interview diya he bolke bas coaching ke yahan hi Kuch job Mista he , nhi toh nhi

can one get a job for answerchecking of mains test series. I have given mains this year. How to approach these coaching centers?
  • bugsbunny said:

Mains questions are with solution , bhai interview diya he bolke bas coaching ke yahan hi Kuch job Mista he , nhi toh nhi

can one get a job for answerchecking of mains test series. I have given mains this year. How to approach these coaching centers?
    I think vision had published an ad in the hindu regarding that , i can contact them , i directly contacted an institute here to tell them that im free , and vision had published one ad so u can def contact them regarding this , i have heard the pay well in vision
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• bugsbunny said:

bugsbunny said:

I think vision had published an ad in the hindu regarding that , i can contact them , i directly contacted an institute here to tell them that im free , and vision had published one ad so u can def contact them regarding this , i have heard the pay well in vision
    can you pls share that ad, I urgently need a job to sustain in delhi.
  • bugsbunny said:

bugsbunny said:

Bhai I got some info on questions prepration , in Delhi , they pay 200 per pre question and 500-1000 per mains question :)
    Message me bhai...gratitude hi hai tumahre liye..
  • bugsbunny said:

bugsbunny said:

can you contact them regarding them, pls reply
  • bugsbunny said:

bugsbunny said:

Bhai let me find it , wo bahut pehle aya tha , I means just before our exams , in the meantime u can directly contact vision , I'm not the right person to talk with anyone , trust me or else baat kar leta and another thing 8th ke classified me Kuch ad aya he dekh lo ek bar the Hindu me
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• bugsbunny said:

bugsbunny said:

Message me bhai...gratitude hi hai tumahre liye..
    Message Kaam nhi Kar raha he bhai
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• Mcqs 200-400 depending on level and how many they need...
    Content 600-1000 per page..
    If u WL do quality work they won't hesitate to pay u good
    all i need is You Lord
  • bugsbunny said:

bugsbunny said:

Check the newspaper of 6th October , u will find their ad
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• doc said:

Mcqs 200-400 depending on level and how many they need...

Thanks let's see how much they are paying here , I wanted to have some idea so that I can have some idea wherther their payment is upto the mark or not , thanx for these infos
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

• @bugsbunny bhai, I can tell you something about pigeonias. ( :wink: )
    Their payment system few months back was-
    1. content development- 250 per page.
    2. Prelims questions with solution- 200 per question
    3. Mains question with model answer- 350-400 per question.
    4. Copy evaluation - 400(GS1, GS2, GS3) to 600(ethics).

Now they must have increased the amount. I am sure it will be on higher side.
    One thing I want to tell you is - if you have appeared in the interviews and can deliver quality content. Ask for Payroll salary, negotiate with them. Else you will get exploited. There will be few people in the team and current affairs magazine work gets divided among 5-8 people. You will produce around 10-15 pages in that case, payment wont cross 3000 for the content work !!!!! Samajh rahe ho na ! Bargain and ask for payroll job !
    Against Islamic terrorism, Hindu nation agenda of RSS, Communist bloodshed in Kerala and WB. Learning "how to become a rationalist".

हर हर महादेव | जय माँ भवानी |
  • bugsbunny said:

doc said:

Mcqs 200-400 depending on level and how many they need...

Thanks let's see how much they are paying here , I wanted to have some idea so that I can have some idea wherther their payment is upto the mark or not , thanx for these infos
    Welcome.. This is for nextias... I think they have vacancy...u can apply
    all i need is You Lord
  • bugsbunny said:

bugsbunny said:

bugsbunny said:

Bhai let me find it , wo bahut pehle aya tha , I means just before our exams , in the meantime u can directly contact vision , I'm not the right person to talk with anyone , trust me or else baat kar leta and another thing 8th ke classified me Kuch ad aya he dekh lo ek bar the Hindu me
    thanks bro. I will see the ad.

One thing I want to tell you is - if you have appeared in the interviews and can deliver quality content. Ask for Payroll salary, negotiate with them. Else you will get exploited. There will be few people in the team and current affairs magazine work gets divided among 5-8 people. You will produce around 10-15 pages in that case, payment wont cross 3000 for the content work !!!!! Samajh rahe ho na ! Bargain and ask for payroll job !

for checking jobs at vision, what should I do? I mean I have written mains this year. Is there any other requirement?
    and 400 kitne copies ke?

for checking jobs at vision, what should I do? I mean I have written mains this year. Is there any other requirement?
    and 400 kitne copies ke?
    for 1 copy.
    requirement= demand.
    Demand is higher after prelims exam, mostly prelims failed janta evaluates the answer copies !!
    You can reach them directly yar. Just mail them your resume, they will contact you.
    Against Islamic terrorism, Hindu nation agenda of RSS, Communist bloodshed in Kerala and WB. Learning "how to become a rationalist".

• Bhai log 6 mains and 3 upsc cse interview experience h, job ka rasta bta do...
  • Bhai log 6 mains and 3 upsc cse interview experience h, job ka rasta bta do...

Sare coaching walon ko apna resume mail kar do. Kahin na kahin se call aa hi jaygea.

In my opinion, you should try for teaching , if at all you join any coaching. Coaching choti hi sahi par baad me sahi paise mil jayenge. Bade naam ke peeche abhi mat padna. Bahut exploit karte hai ye bade naam wale.

content, evaluation etc me mat padna. dete kuch nahi, Payroll me bhi 50 se jyada nahi milega. while teaching me abhi 25 bhi mila to 70-80 pe aate time nahi lagega.

Sare coaching walon ko apna resume mail kar do. Kahin na kahin se call aa hi jaygea.

In my opinion, you should try for teaching , if at all you join any coaching. Coaching choti hi sahi par baad me sahi paise mil jayenge. Bade naam ke peeche abhi mat padna. Bahut exploit karte hai ye bade naam wale.

content, evaluation etc me mat padna. dete kuch nahi, Payroll me bhi 50 se jyada nahi milega. while teaching me abhi 25 bhi mila to 70-80 pe aate time nahi lagega.
    Bhai me delhi m nahi hu...Ghar se hi kam kr sakta hu bs...
  • Weekly basis pe delhi ya jaipur ja sakta hu
  • edited November 10

Weekly basis pe delhi ya jaipur ja sakta hu

Jaipur me hi padha lo na. RAS wali coaching bhi aap jaise bande ko 800-1000 per lecture to de degi. Contact few coaching wallas in Jaipur. Delhi me Hawa zahar ban gayi hai bhai, wahan to jao bhi mat !

• Arre I have a job in govt sector, very poor salary so need extra work from home....
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog