How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

Evolution coaching: reviews? Is it worth joining?

I am a PCM student who wants to quit his optional geography and take a subject common to CSE and IFoS.
I have zeroed in on either botany or zoology along with forestry.
Should I join a coaching for this? If yes, is evolution coaching a good option?.
Any comment/suggestion is welcomed.

Comments

  • Dehra said:

    I am a PCM student who wants to quit his optional geography and take a subject common to CSE and IFoS.
    I have zeroed in on either botany or zoology along with forestry.
    Should I join a coaching for this? If yes, is evolution coaching a good option?.
    Any comment/suggestion is welcomed.

    +1
  • @mayurmeena kuch pta chale toh mujhe bhi btana.
  • @mayurmeena i have decided to take botany as the syllabus is shorter than zoology.
  • Dehra said:

    @mayurmeena i have decided to take botany as the syllabus is shorter than zoology.

    yeh evolution k reviews nahi milen ge... waise ek wahi hai to kya review lene ...monopoly hai unki
  • Dehra said:

    @mayurmeena i have decided to take botany as the syllabus is shorter than zoology.

    yeh evolution k reviews nahi milen ge... waise ek wahi hai to kya review lene ...monopoly hai unki
    haan yaar pura dekh liya.
    IFoS 2016 vidushi kumar bol rahi hai ki she relied totally on their coaching. But you cant trust anyone .
    Still, I will call them tomorrow to ask them about their batch which has already started on 6th.
    I am very anxious right now because the fee is 56K :open_mouth:
    Kaafi expensive hai..
  • sirf botany optional achhi hai ..abhishek achha padhata hai..maine agri ki li thi waha usme physiology usne padhai thi usse laga ki wo thik master hai..baki sare subjects ke gawar master rakhe hai...
  • per 56k bahut jyada hai wo sirf samjahyega..notes ke jagah pe wahi apne printed notes padhne bolta hai..toh uske notes kharid ke padh sakte ho..baki tumhari marzi..
  • rkr06 said:

    per 56k bahut jyada hai wo sirf samjahyega..notes ke jagah pe wahi apne printed notes padhne bolta hai..toh uske notes kharid ke padh sakte ho..baki tumhari marzi..

    Correct
  • rkr06 said:

    per 56k bahut jyada hai wo sirf samjahyega..notes ke jagah pe wahi apne printed notes padhne bolta hai..toh uske notes kharid ke padh sakte ho..baki tumhari marzi..

    Thanks a lot yaar :)
    Ye printer notes toh kahi se bhi mil jaayenge na? Price ka idea hai kya?
    Aur bhai test series kaisi hai in logo ki?
    @rkr06
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog