ForumIAS Prelims 2018 Open Test:Result Declared
A score of 80+ would be a good score whereas 70+ is a decent score.To Check Result Click here
There are some changes in Solution and Answer Key. Click here

Which Test Series good for IAS Prelims 2018?

which test series good for prelims? I am new to upsc. please guide me.
My friend tell me about iasbaba and insights. I heard formumias equally good for prelims tests.
Anyone has an idea about a new website iastoppers?

Comments

• Join any one and follow religiously by evaluating each question after attempting it....you should also refer previous year papers ....of 20 years
  • Join forum or insights for ranking purposes and give one more by picking it from stands(vision preferably).
  • thank you kira and nirwana
  • margi said:

which test series good for prelims? I am new to upsc. please guide me.
    My friend tell me about iasbaba and insights. I heard formumias equally good for prelims tests.
    Anyone has an idea about a new website iastoppers?

I hope its not a promotion of the website you mentioned in lieu of getting suggestions, Never heard of it earlier.

Now coming to your question- I would say Join IASBaba's ILP if you are a fresher, it will help you immensely and will keep you on the right track, save your time. But you will have to follow it rigorously, else no point. Get the vision or insights test papers and practice them at home, learn from it, revise the concepts. Keep revising again and again, most of us fail here. We read a lot but revise very less !

PS- Views are personal, I am not promoting Baba or any Coachingwalla. All are making crores out of student's helplessness ! Even Forumias has become one of them, otherwise whats the point charging thousands of rupees for a test series !
    Against Islamic terrorism, Hindu nation agenda of RSS, Communist bloodshed in Kerala and WB. Learning "how to become a rationalist".

हर हर महादेव | जय माँ भवानी |
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog