ForumIAS Open Test 1: Results will be declared by 9PM, 12 th December.
Candidates can write Test till 2PM , 12th December by visiting Center or online by Clicking here Your OMR sheets are being manually evaluated.

JNU Entrance Exam 2018

Hello Friends, please join this thread if you have applied for JNU entrance exam (for 2018) to be conducted in December 2017.
I request seniors who have cracked this entrance earlier or have some knowledge about the preparation to guide us. Thanks.

Against Islamic terrorism, Hindu nation agenda of RSS, Communist bloodshed in Kerala and WB. Learning "how to become a rationalist".

हर हर महादेव | जय माँ भवानी |

Comments

• I cracked m phil entrance didnt join though....
  • Rishii said:

I cracked m phil entrance didnt join though....

Sir, I have applied for MA in Politics (IR). Will be happy if you could share some wisdom.
    Against Islamic terrorism, Hindu nation agenda of RSS, Communist bloodshed in Kerala and WB. Learning "how to become a rationalist".

• Rishii said:

Sir, I have applied for MA in Politics (IR). Will be happy if you could share some wisdom.
    U cleared RAS I think ..then jnu ?? Anyway even if u hv nt ..IR comes easy only if u hv written upsc mains even once..gud luck ..
  • Deshdrohi university total shit

What's new in that???

Sabko pata hai :p :p

But people are more interested in knowing no. of condoms found in investigation then the obvious fact. :D :D :D
    You better be careful kid
  • Rishii said:

will you be able to continue your study for civils? because i have heard that there are lot of presentations which need to be prepared in master at JNU.
  • Rishii said:

Get old question papers from university..they ask descriptive questions which require deep undestanding of the topic just like any civil service examination..if u are gud with that no big deal for u.But yes ma from jnu or for that matter from any reputed university won't let you do any other preparation simultaneously as they required full time dedication towards degree course.
  • edited October 22
    banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

will you be able to continue your study for civils? because i have heard that there are lot of presentations which need to be prepared in master at JNU.
    Bhai sahab there is a dedicated hall in JNU named as dholpur house in which you can study for upsc,apart from this there is another big AC hall in which also you can do upsc prep ,
    For presentation thing , let me clarify that if you are punctual then there will no problem at all , professors in JNU are very lenient in giving grades in presentation if you are coming from disadvantage section or having a problem with english , I have got a decent 66% in my masters despite everyone knowing that I am upsc walla and have cleared some exams too (details can't be furnished ;) )
    MA IR is one of the most popular course and you will get lots of opportunities to interact with distinguished personalities and believe much easier to pursue than history ,pol sci or socio in JNU ;)
    Itta bola hai to ye bolne ki jarurat nahi hai ki ham JNU ke hi hain aur deshdrohi wala comment sarcasm me tha :mrgreen:

What's new in that???

But people are more interested in knowing no. of condoms found in investigation then the obvious fact. :D :D :D
    Condoms ban kro :neutral:

What's new in that???

bhai condom ban ho gya tuh population ka kya hoga india main tum jante ho sazde fir tuh family planing gye tel lene

What's new in that???

bhai condom ban ho gya tuh population ka kya hoga india main tum jante ho sazde fir tuh family planing gye tel lene
    Hail sanjay gandhi bhai :mrgreen:
  • banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

Yes I think. MA in Politics is one of the coolest course, and unlike MA in Pol Science where a lot of assignments and attendance becomes a problem.

• banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

Bhai sahab there is a dedicated hall in JNU named as dholpur house in which you can study for upsc,apart from this there is another big AC hall in which also you can do upsc prep ,
    For presentation thing , let me clarify that if you are punctual then there will no problem at all , professors in JNU are very lenient in giving grades in presentation if you are coming from disadvantage section or having a problem with english , I have got a decent 66% in my masters despite everyone knowing that I am upsc walla and have cleared some exams too (details can't be furnished ;) )
    MA IR is one of the most popular course and you will get lots of opportunities to interact with distinguished personalities and believe much easier to pursue than history ,pol sci or socio in JNU ;)
    Itta bola hai to ye bolne ki jarurat nahi hai ki ham JNU ke hi hain aur deshdrohi wala comment sarcasm me tha :mrgreen:
    Kill kanhaiya and group members. I will give you cookies........ May god blast you :D :D :D

#Deshdrohi :s
  • Rishii said:

Rishii said:

Get old question papers from university..they ask descriptive questions which require deep undestanding of the topic just like any civil service examination..if u are gud with that no big deal for u.But yes ma from jnu or for that matter from any reputed university won't let you do any other preparation simultaneously as they required full time dedication towards degree course.
    Thank you for the inputs sir.

What's new in that???

Nahin aisi harkaten ban karo jahan condom use karna pade. No more population B)

:D
  • banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

Kill kanhaiya and group members. I will give you cookies........ May god blast you :D :D :D

Bhai kanhaiya sahi banda hai , uski speech suno jaisse baat kro , bhakto aur jahil rajnigandha chhap anchors ki bato pe dhyan na do :mrgreen:
    But I hate deshdrohis like those who abuse Tipu sultan :neutral:

What's new in that???

Daddy ji aap kuch bhi ho machi mumbai me pan aap bhagwan ki marji se khilwad nahi karna mangta :neutral:

What's new in that???

Daddy ji aap kuch bhi ho machi mumbai me pan aap bhagwan ki marji se khilwad nahi karna mangta :neutral:
    To fir nasbandi karwa lo. Koi khilwad nahi hoga. :D
  • banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

Bhai kanhaiya sahi banda hai , uski speech suno jaisse baat kro , bhakto aur jahil rajnigandha chhap anchors ki bato pe dhyan na do :mrgreen:
    Absolutely but his n other leftist student leaders problem (shehla rashid, hardie patel etc.) Is criticism of Modi.
    Modi is nice n popular.If u hv to criticise it's his party n policies of govt which hv to be at the centerstage.
    Anyway ppl jump to conclusion n it is their immaturity. Rahi baat news Anchor rohit sardana rubika liaqat n anjana om kashyap (modi
  • banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

Absolutely but his n other leftist student leaders problem (shehla rashid, hardie patel etc.) Is criticism of Modi.
    Modi is nice n popular.If u hv to criticise it's his party n policies of govt which hv to be at the centerstage.
    Anyway ppl jump to conclusion n it is their immaturity. Rahi baat news Anchor rohit sardana rubika liaqat n anjana om kashyap (modi
    Hey ram , hardik patel kab jnu me padh liya bc :mrgreen:

What's new in that???

To fir nasbandi karwa lo. Koi khilwad nahi hoga. :D
    Daddy bro aap hamara comment nahi dekhte thik se ,ham upar pahle hi nara laga chuka hu- HAIL SANJAY GANDHI :mrgreen:
  • banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

What are the class timings?
  • banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

Hey ram , hardik patel kab jnu me padh liya bc :mrgreen:
    Aisa kaun bola bc. .leftist student leaders mei uska naam hai mc
  • edited October 22
    banbhatt said:

banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

Depends upon semester and optional courses , usually monsoon sem 9 to 1 , and winter sem 2 to 6, but optional course timings depend upon professor's timings ,
    P.s. - usually no attendance system in JNU but professors keep an eye on those who ask questions in class so that they can give them better grades :neutral: bas yhi upsc wale grade me thoda piche ho jate hain qki unki attendance 50% se jyada hoti ni aur prof 65% se acha grade dete nahi :mrgreen:
  • banbhatt said:

banbhatt said:

Rishii said:

Depends upon semester and optional courses , usually monsoon sem 9 to 1 , and winter sem 2 to 6, but optional course timings depend upon professor's timings ,
    P.s. - usually no attendance system in JNU but professors keep an eye on those who ask questions in class so that they can give them better grades :neutral: bas yhi upsc wale grade me thoda piche ho jate hain qki unki attendance 50% se jyada hoti ni aur prof 65% se acha grade dete nahi :mrgreen:
    acha then it is good
  • @Awara Sazde thank you sir for sharing good inputs.

• where can we get previous year papers ?
  • sehwag said:

where can we get previous year papers ?

Available on the amazon for different subjects.

• sehwag said:

where can we get previous year papers ?

Available on the amazon for different subjects.
    Bhai it's available on jnu website too free of cost
    https://admissions.jnu.ac.in/searchquestionpaper.aspx
  • bhai jnu site pr 2015,16,17 ka ppr ka download kr lo aur srt ho jao
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog