Case studies in Sociology Paper2

As there is lack of compiled contemporary case studies for paper2 topics, I request you all to contribute topic wise studies so that we get it in a single place.It will help us all in enrichment of our answers.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Example
    Peasant movement in India
    Eric stokes and Barington Moore Jr said that Indian peasants do not have capacity to launch revolutionary movement
    This was countered by D N Dhanagere(Telangana movt) and Kathleen Gough(Tanjore movt)- they have the potential to launch movements like China or Poland.
  • phoeinix said:

Example
    Eric stokes and Barington Moore Jr said that Indian peasants do not have capacity to launch revolutionary movement
    This was countered by D N Dhanagere(Telangana movt) and Kathleen Gough(Tanjore movt)- they have the potential to launch movements like China or Poland.

bhai kyun public ko last minute darra raha hai :(
  • phoeinix said:

Example

bhai kyun public ko last minute darra raha hai :(
    True
    ehh what's up doc!!!!

Pre -4, mains -2 , interview - 2, Rank -None
  • phoeinix said:

As there is lack of compiled contemporary case studies for paper2 topics, I request you all to contribute topic wise studies so that we get it in a single place.It will help us all in enrichment of our answers.
    Thanks in advance.

Knowing case study and using it relevantly at right place are two different things and not good to do at last moment.
    it wont be possible to implement it in right manner at last moment..and if case study wrongly used will certainly penalize harshly.
    Life will be good.Eventually
  • edited October 12
    Sorry
    My motive was not to scare anyone.
    Anyways
    I request @Neyawn to close this thread.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog