MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 30th OCT(Evening) 5:15 PM - 7:15 PM & 15th Nov. (Morning) 11:00 AM-1:00 PM ;
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

Download Question Papers - ForumIAS Mains Open Test 2017 - GS Paper 1,2,3,4

Dear Friends,

All GS Papers have been uploaded on the website

http://blog.forumias.com/opentest2017

*************UPDATED ON 12th OCTOBER******************

Dear Friends, If you want to write the Tests in New Delhi / Gurgaon , you can visit the below address by 9 AM on the Test Dates ( 12th - 15th ) and register on the spot and write the Test.

If you are not in these cities, you can download the Test Papers from the below link, they will be available as per schedule sharp,

http://blog.forumias.com/opentest2017

Dear Friends,

We have started to allocate the Test Center for those of you who have applied to write the Open Test. It can be downloaded from the below link

http://hallticket.forumias.com

We are still allocating Test Centers, so kindly be patient, you all will be able to download the hall ticket by 2PM October 11th.

Please keep checking this space for any further updates.

Note : You must attempt the paper on the designated date. You cannot come and collect the paper and write it at home.

Comments

• Not Able to download,Registered on 3rd September itself.

Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.

• Not able to download. I also registered on day 1
  • Munich said:

Not Able to download,Registered on 3rd September itself.

What is Roll No?? Is It UPSC Mains one?

Sab Timing Ka Khel Hai.

• What is this roll no. thing?
    Tryst with Mains 2017
  • Munich said:

Munich said:

Not Able to download,Registered on 3rd September itself.

What is Roll No?? Is It UPSC Mains one?
    +10000000
    Tryst with Mains 2017
  • registered, but unable to download hall ticket.. doing great job buddies... getting goosebumps thinking of writing the mock test itself :( :( :cry:
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • @ForumIAS Quick Questions, do people who have subscribed to MGP Test Series, also need to register and pay again?

Thank you for this initiative. Last year, you have done only for GS 4 Papers, but no essay. This year you are doing Essay as well as optionals too.
  • Is anybody able to download the hall ticket?
    Tryst with Mains 2017
  • What the fees @ForumIAS it's still not mentioned...I have registered a month before...
  • @ForumIAS Wrong optional is written in admit card, but I typed write one. What should I do now???
  • Hi

I am from chennai am MGP student. Will the question papers be uploadded online in the forum academy portal. I will not be able to come to hyderabad.
  • Not able to download
  • It is showing "no user found"
  • kya ifos ka mains center sabhi ko upsc milta he jo delhi me hain? ifos last year vale candidates please reply.
  • no user found
  • no user found!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are increasing our anxiety forumias!!
  • @root @Neyawn @ForumIAS why waste paper... Allow soft copies of admit card
  • realracer said:

@root @Neyawn @ForumIAS why waste paper... Allow soft copies of admit card

+1
  • Still user not found error is coming. Can you please tell the Gurgaon centre address and timings so that we can directly go there
  • Got my admit card!! Lol.. excited.. I am specially hoping to write a good Philosophy Paper.
  • anjus said:

Got my admit card!! Lol.. excited.. I am specially hoping to write a good Philosophy Paper.

Did not get mine yet!!!

Waiting!!! At least tell the center!!
    Writing CSE Mains 2016
  • 3rd floor Shop no. 6 Near syndicate bank old rajinder nagar new delhi -110060
    Tryst with Mains 2017
  • Where is the center in HYDERABAD..?
  • realracer said:

@root @Neyawn @ForumIAS why waste paper... Allow soft copies of admit card

Kindly confirm whether printout of hall ticket is mandatory.
  • Hi I had filled Gurgaon as choice of center but got Delhi instead. Kindly rectify.
  • sir, is the centre cancelled in Hyderabad???? Kindly confirm ..
  • edited October 11
    Morning session is from 09:30 or 09:00 a.m ? Actual upsc timing is from 09:00 right ?

Please allow with soft copy of admit card
  • amit95330 said:

Hi I had filled Gurgaon as choice of center but got Delhi instead. Kindly rectify.

Please send an email to tejas@forumias.academy. We will move you to Gurgaon. Or you can also PM me with your email address.
  • Morning session is from 09:30 or 09:00 a.m ? Actual upsc timing is from 09:00 right ?

Dude, you make me nervous about UPSC timings, i thought it was from 9:30 only, let me look at my admit card,,
  • edited October 11
    anjus said:

Morning session is from 09:30 or 09:00 a.m ? Actual upsc timing is from 09:00 right ?

Dude, you make me nervous about UPSC timings, i thought it was from 9:30 only, let me look at my admit card,,
    @anjus I think , I am not wrong. Am I ?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog