Write the Prelims 7 Times before you write it on June 3
Write Simulator Test 2 at 9AM on April 8. Get Scorecard same day by 9PM. Enroll now ! Do not wait till its too late! Enrollment Links :1) Simulator Tests : 8 GS Tests 2) Simulator Tests : 8 GS + 4 CSAT Tests
Unacademy Plus - Live Classes by India’s Best Educators
Seats going fast for all UPSC CSE Prelim's 18 courses. Click on the below link for details -

(1) Modern Indian History                                         (2) Environment & Ecology
(3) Polity, Current Affairs & Govt. Schemes            (4)Budget & Economic survey
(5) Geography with MCQ's                                        (6) Important Current Affairs
Learn from India’s Best Educators. Limited Seats! Register now

Test series for General Studies

hey guys, please suggest which coaching centres offered the best test series for Gs and essay, i m thinking to join test series. share the fee structure also.

Comments

• hey guys, please suggest which coaching centres offered the best test series for Gs and essay, i m thinking to join test series. share the fee structure also.

Are you kidding me?

Not to discourage you from asking such questions , but it will be a good idea to ask someone you personally know to recommend you a good one.

Can you in the meanwhile tell what your own research tells you ?
    *No good deed goes unpunished*
  • hey guys, please suggest which coaching centres offered the best test series for Gs and essay, i m thinking to join test series. share the fee structure also.

just search for good institutes offering test series and then enquire for the same at their site or centre.
  • this is the reply i got from someone at other discussion platform, its better not to reply when you cant help someone.
  • I think vision ias is preferred by most for GS/essay.
  • Anthropology Optional Course and Test Series @ Chennai. Interested People can attend Free Demo Class on 31st Dec 2017 at 10 a.m.. If not please Ignore. Thank you. :)
    Anthropology Demo Class-1.png
    1700 x 2494 - 1M

for mains if you aspire to get rank (any you wish) then at present forumIAS is the best, if you can put in your personal effort also.... as it forum is new and is in learning phase.... and if you want to be totally (100%) dependent on institute then join vision only....

for prelims vision is the best. there online platform is also very good.
  • thanks for your suggestion (y)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog