MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batches of Philosophy : 30th OCT(Evening) 5:15 PM - 7:15 PM & 15th Nov. (Morning) 11:00 AM-1:00 PM ;
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
, Website:- www.mitrasias.com
Download Topper's answer booklet: (1) Ravi Agarwal (Rank-94, 2016), (2) Vivek Kumar (Rank-200, 2016)

Public Administration optional..pls help..Urgent

Hello guys, I want to join coaching for public administration optional in Delhi. I dont know where to go, Vajiram or Pawan Kumar or any other institute.
Seniors please help
Pls give ur feedback

Comments

• Vehlle baothe hai seniors
    Do your own research attend demo classes
    Every1 is busy in mains , consider that too
  • There is no need to be be rude. I had asked for positive inputs, if you don't have any don't give. Kindly don't vent out your frustrations here.
  • Pavan kumar..u can join lukman also..uska bhi review thik h..
  • Lukmaan: very comprehensive, covers the syllabus and beyond, not innovative in answer writing (believes in wide coverage -> wide knowledge to cover everything as far as possible).

Pavan Kumar: minimalistic approach, covers the syllabus, good approach to tackle unknown questions.
  • Bhai ek mohanty krke b hua krta tha uska kya hua
  • edited October 7
    @Gurukul you must respect the seniors ( i am not )
    You must respect the fact that they all are busy in mains , and these irrelavent questions dont matter
    This has been discussed time and again , it would be better if you do your own research , attend demo classes yourself
    Watch youtube videos instead of disturbing others with these higly subjective queries
    Newbies tend to always ask these questions (that too with eye catching phrases like "urgent")
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog