Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes for 2018 : Attend three days of Classes at FourmIAS Offline Center in New Delhi.
Learn how to make own notes from newspaper and alayze issues for CSE.


Click here to : (1) Register, (2) Download Broucher (3) Click here to enroll ONLINE | OFFLINE Click
Course commences on 28th October at 5PM

Need : Sociology Video Lecture : Will share cost

Dear All,
Can you please provide sociology optional video lecture of any faculty such as Bibhash sir, UIAS, Pravin sir, MK...
I can pay or share cost for that.

Comments

  • Bhai without cost milein toh chalega?

    You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • YouTube par we'll finish complete syllabus.
    Rest you can always supplement them with various notes and books -

    Sociology:

    You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • I think we have already discussed it right?

    You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • Shkk said:

    I think we have already discussed it right?

    sir pls do s'thing about socio P2, something on the lines on jugaad series..2/3 thinkers on each topic like caste, agrarian structure, modernisation...,.no need to cover entire chapter as such... :)
  • Great idea.
    It's been there running at the back of my head.

    On it.

    You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • Shkk said:

    Great idea.
    It's been there running at the back of my head.

    On it.

    Great sir, will b waiting for it, Geo jugaad is very useful...highly informative..
  • F5 said:

    Shkk said:

    Great idea.
    It's been there running at the back of my head.

    On it.

    Great sir, will b waiting for it, Geo jugaad is very useful...highly informative..
    Started a new series.
    For quickly delivering important topics for Sociology Paper 2.

    Do let me know how was it.


    You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • Shkk said:

    I think we have already discussed it right?

    Your videos are awesome. I am watching it. Very nicely explained.
    Please complete whole syllabus every topic in deep.
    If you complete this, then no other source is required.
  • Shkk said:

    F5 said:

    Shkk said:

    Great idea.
    It's been there running at the back of my head.

    On it.

    Great sir, will b waiting for it, Geo jugaad is very useful...highly informative..
    Started a new series.
    For quickly delivering important topics for Sociology Paper 2.

    Do let me know how was it.

    Bhai ye sab kyu kr rhe...Purani wali series bhut sahi hai..usi ko continue kariye please.
    43 videos ho gye hai..Please complete that series covering each topic in depth.
  • DGMsaab said:

    Shkk said:

    F5 said:

    Shkk said:

    Great idea.
    It's been there running at the back of my head.

    On it.

    Great sir, will b waiting for it, Geo jugaad is very useful...highly informative..
    Started a new series.
    For quickly delivering important topics for Sociology Paper 2.

    Do let me know how was it.

    Bhai ye sab kyu kr rhe...Purani wali series bhut sahi hai..usi ko continue kariye please.
    43 videos ho gye hai..Please complete that series covering each topic in depth.
    No no..
    The earlier series will continue.
    This Paper 2 series is only for those writing Mains this year.
    And once we'll finish Paper 1 thoroughly, we'll start Paper 2 to finish it thoroughly too.

    You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • Shkk said:

    DGMsaab said:

    Shkk said:

    F5 said:

    Shkk said:

    Great idea.
    It's been there running at the back of my head.

    On it.

    Great sir, will b waiting for it, Geo jugaad is very useful...highly informative..
    Started a new series.
    For quickly delivering important topics for Sociology Paper 2.

    Do let me know how was it.

    Bhai ye sab kyu kr rhe...Purani wali series bhut sahi hai..usi ko continue kariye please.
    43 videos ho gye hai..Please complete that series covering each topic in depth.
    No no..
    The earlier series will continue.
    This Paper 2 series is only for those writing Mains this year.
    And once we'll finish Paper 1 thoroughly, we'll start Paper 2 to finish it thoroughly too.
    Thanks..Lectures are nicely explained
  • DGMsaab said:

    Shkk said:

    DGMsaab said:

    Shkk said:

    F5 said:

    Shkk said:

    Great idea.
    It's been there running at the back of my head.

    On it.

    Great sir, will b waiting for it, Geo jugaad is very useful...highly informative..
    Started a new series.
    For quickly delivering important topics for Sociology Paper 2.

    Do let me know how was it.

    Bhai ye sab kyu kr rhe...Purani wali series bhut sahi hai..usi ko continue kariye please.
    43 videos ho gye hai..Please complete that series covering each topic in depth.
    No no..
    The earlier series will continue.
    This Paper 2 series is only for those writing Mains this year.
    And once we'll finish Paper 1 thoroughly, we'll start Paper 2 to finish it thoroughly too.
    Thanks..Lectures are nicely explained
    Oh nice :)
    Welcome.

    You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • Hi DGMsaab and Shkk .. can you please share the video link with me as well. Will be very helpful for me
  • I am now in Hyderabad, any aspirant from hyderabad with sociology optional please leave a message will try to connect
  • letloose said:

    Hi DGMsaab and Shkk .. can you please share the video link with me as well. Will be very helpful for me



    You can also subscribe my channel/page "Sleepy Classes" on youtube. All the best :)
  • Shkk said:

    letloose said:

    Hi DGMsaab and Shkk .. can you please share the video link with me as well. Will be very helpful for me


    i believe i remember your voice....are you from jnu?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog