How to Conquer GS in UPSC Mains, Explained By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty Answer Writing Focus Group for Mains 2018 – Details DOWNLOAD: UPSC Prelims 2018 GS Paper I UPDATE : Answer Writing Group ( Offline | New Delhi ) Registrations Are Now Open!

OICL admin officer

Any one preparing for exam please come here

Comments

• ON-LINE EXAMINATION - RECRUITMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS 300 post (SCALE I) Oriental insurance
  • ON-LINE EXAMINATION - RECRUITMENT OF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS 300 post (SCALE I) Oriental insurance

Palak paneer:)
  • i am preparing, whats up...
  • killerjoe said:

i am preparing, whats up...

for which post ???
    i have filed for accounts wat abt u
  • @killerjoe @Palak Paneer How is the post of AO automobile? Any idea, what is the work profile? Do we get enough time for preparation of Civil Services? Are they better than SSC 4600/4800 jobs?
  • 1. Will u get enough time to prepare ? Depends on your posting ..
    2. Is it better than ssc jobs ..again depends on the person ..There are two jobs in india ..One is ias /ips/ifs and rest others .. after few years monotonous nature of all other jobs reduces the difference btn this and that job .
    You will come across with many answer where ppl will say ssc jobs have rutba bla bla ..But reality is that all are more or less same ..

If you want a peaceful life join OICL that's it ..

• Queries regarding this are welcome ..You can send me msg ..
    By the way after 3 years In the I started loving the job due to peaceful nature and no interference and RTI etc irritants .
  • Guys how to study quant :( .
    I suck At it.. wts level of quant..? similar to PO
  • what to do about CA is Affairscloud CA for 3 months enough, they ask crazy things like length of tallest flag etc.

@shreenu yes level is like PO, i suck at quants as well, i suck at reasoning too in oliveboard test series could only do 13 reasoning questions on an average, dont know why i wasted 650.
  • @killerjoe : I was very bad at bank reasoning. I improved by watching videos. I remember the first time I solved a puzzle. I took 37 minutes and it was wrong. Now I can do it under 7 minutes.

The trick with PO reasoning consistent practice and making sure your areas other than Puzzle and Seating Arrangement are flawless.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
  • Also, about OICL AO, there is a five year bond. If you break it you need to pay one years CTC and some extra money. Job is good though. Insurance sector is still nascent. One can move to private sector after 5+ years of exp. Lots of certifications. Work life will depend on the posting and department you get . Sat /Sun are off, yes but then in times of extra workload you'll have to work harder.
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
  • Guys wt will be safe score ..I mean anyone has idea of last year cut off :) Google pe ni mila.. 50% safe hona chahiye sectionals cut off k saath
  • @shreenu really 50%, i think thats for bank po coz they have like lot more vacancies for insurance i think 60% would suffice, i am no expert though.

@GentleGiant6 i watched a lot of videos too, i have improved but the damn test series is tough. i try to attempt english first as ROI is the best, then reasoning and then maths.
    Any idea how to cover CA i also have IRDA exam on 4th.
  • posting kin cities m hoti hai approx
  • How to prepare for the legal AO post? Can someone please guide in this regard? What is the syllabus for legal AO and what kind of questions are asked? Thank you.
    We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
    ― Martin Luther King Jr.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://academy.forumias.com

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog